Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Spyder beanie, pack of 2 $9.97 in store (YMMV for in store availability AND price)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2022 1:39 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
7495 posts
8008 upvotes

[Costco] Spyder beanie, pack of 2 $9.97 in store (YMMV for in store availability AND price)

Spyder Unisex Beanie, 2-pack
Item 1192224

Features:
Embroidered Spyder logo
1 hat with inner polyester fleece headband
1 hat without inner polyester fleece headband
Colour: pack includes 1 grey and 1 black

spotted at Costco St-Bruno, lot in stock for $9.97 (YMMV)
Available online including shipping fees for $9.97 OOS ONLINE

I think that the regular price was $19.97 if I stand correct

EDIT #1: reason: added details

Features:
Embroidered Spyder logo
2 pack
1 hat with inner polyester fleece headband
1 hat without inner polyester fleece headband
Colours: pack includes 1 grey and 1 black
Made in China

Fabric Content:
50% wool, 50% acrylic
Lining band: 100% polyester

Sizing:
One size fits most

Care Instructions:
Hand wash cold
Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
Line dry

EDIT #2: Reason: deal dead online, still available in store YMMV, Edited title
Last edited by DoorCrasher on Jan 19th, 2022 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
72 replies
Sr. Member
Oct 20, 2010
775 posts
1062 upvotes
Toronto
Great find!! I am a huge beanie/toque fan!! (Except when it comes to fad (read Carharrt) items) LOL
Jr. Member
Oct 14, 2010
141 posts
100 upvotes
Thunder Bay
These are great, just note that they are two different hats with different styles. I wear the grey one while my fiance likes the black one.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 7, 2004
7174 posts
3636 upvotes
West GTEH!
DoorCrasher wrote: Spyder Unisex Beanie, 2-pack
Item 1192224

Features:
Embroidered Spyder logo
1 hat with inner polyester fleece headband
1 hat without inner polyester fleece headband
Colour: pack includes 1 grey and 1 black

spotted at Costco St-Bruno, lot in stock for $9.97 (YMMV)
Available online including shipping fees for $9.97

I think that the regular price was $19.97 if I stand correct
Helmholtz wrote: These are great, just note that they are two different hats with different styles. I wear the grey one while my fiance likes the black one.
Which 1 has the inner polyester fleece? Black or Grey?
😎
Sr. Member
Dec 25, 2018
603 posts
1079 upvotes
Good price. Pondering if I buy extra and return one with my old $19.99 receipt. Hmm yes! Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
1789 posts
3494 upvotes
Carhartt better
Zoomer Wireless: $36 5GB Plan
Sr. Member
May 2, 2019
587 posts
1041 upvotes
aomous wrote: Carhartt better

100% acrylic for the Carhatt versus 50/50 acrylic and wool on the spyder for a quarter the price? I doubt it.
Jr. Member
Oct 14, 2010
141 posts
100 upvotes
Thunder Bay
Webhead wrote: Which 1 has the inner polyester fleece? Black or Grey?
Both hats have the inner fleece
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
7495 posts
8008 upvotes
Webhead wrote: Which 1 has the inner polyester fleece? Black or Grey?
They are 2 differents styles. The black one have the fleece on all the inside, and is meant to be ''rolled'' on the forehead, it's long! And the Spyder logo is inside, if you don't roll it. The grey one have the fleece all around the bottom of the beanie, like on the forehead
aomous wrote: Carhartt better

Well, I am soooo sorry for this. But I wonder, if Carhartt is better, and since the title is clear and says ''Spyder'' why did you clicked to post such an irrelevant comment?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
1789 posts
3494 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: They are 2 differents styles. The black one have the fleece on all the inside, and is meant to be ''rolled'' on the forehead, it's long! And the Spyder logo is inside, if you don't roll it. The grey one have the fleece all around the bottom of the beanie, like on the forehead




Well, I am soooo sorry for this. But I wonder, if Carhartt is better, and since the title is clear and says ''Spyder'' why did you clicked to post such an irrelevant comment?
Damn seems like I need to put /s for y'all to realize it's a joke 🤦‍♂️
Zoomer Wireless: $36 5GB Plan
Member
Oct 24, 2010
422 posts
427 upvotes
Toronto
Would this be a good fit for someone with a big head? And no I'm not joking. Haha
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1390 posts
2872 upvotes
markymark01 wrote: Would this be a good fit for someone with a big head? And no I'm not joking. Haha
That is the beautiful thing about the 2 designs; the one that doesn't have to fold (grey) is better for people with more hair or larger heads because there is less material (albeit ever slightly less warm compared to the folding one). Now whether it will still be a tight fit...I cannot answer

For the few people who arent familiar, .97 means clearance so once it's gone you won't see it till next season
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2015
2576 posts
2420 upvotes
Montreal, QC
In for one
Don’t need it at all but still ordered…
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
7495 posts
8008 upvotes
sushibucket wrote: That is the beautiful thing about the 2 designs; the one that doesn't have to fold (grey) is better for people with more hair or larger heads because there is less material (albeit ever slightly less warm compared to the folding one). Now whether it will still be a tight fit...I cannot answer

For the few people who arent familiar, .97 means clearance so once it's gone you won't see it till next season
Upvoted for your input, and thanks. *
Last edited by MrDisco on Jan 18th, 2022 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: unnecessary
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4348 posts
1183 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP ordered two for a total of 4 in case I lose the some lol
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
7495 posts
8008 upvotes
honggil wrote: Thanks OP ordered two for a total of 4 in case I lose the some lol
Curious that you say this... I bought this yesterday, because I lost my other beanie I had Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
7495 posts
8008 upvotes
aomous wrote: Damn seems like I need to put /s for y'all to realize it's a joke 🤦‍♂️
Well we are all used to read irrelevant posts like "this was cheaper XX months ago" or "XX brand is way better than YY brand" that I took it too seriously, I guess

And, not that I doubt that it was a joke, but... easy to say it's a joke thereafter ;)
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
1836 posts
1645 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!! Got one...Not sure if I needed one but can't pass on a good price

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)