• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2021 3:44 pm
[OP]
Feb 22, 2009
814 posts
459 upvotes
Ottawa

[Costco] Squat stand with pull up bar, bench press holder - $469.99

Was checking out the other thread about Costco benches and found this squat stand/rack with pull up bar. If you add a bench, can use for bench press. The decline bench in that thread went out of stock while I was distracted looking at this so looking for a good decline/flat/incline bench now :D.

https://www.costco.ca/tonic-performance ... 28621.html

Edit: OOS
Last edited by stevewk on Jul 9th, 2020 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Jul 4, 2007
542 posts
537 upvotes
Pickering, Ontario
Link doesn't work
Sep 18, 2018
117 posts
289 upvotes
Got the last one, sorry folks!
I have been waiting for 2 weeks for the 2nd box from the Marcy squat stand I ordered to come. One box came in 3 days, and UPS seems to have lost the 2nd box. What a gong show.
Costco.ca has their buyer team working with the supplier blah blah blah....but UPS has been such a joke lately, I'm not expecting to ever see that 2nd box.
Dec 23, 2015
368 posts
238 upvotes
Kingston, ON
JoshD45753 wrote: Got the last one, sorry folks!
I have been waiting for 2 weeks for the 2nd box from the Marcy squat stand I ordered to come. One box came in 3 days, and UPS seems to have lost the 2nd box. What a gong show.
Costco.ca has their buyer team working with the supplier blah blah blah....but UPS has been such a joke lately, I'm not expecting to ever see that 2nd box.
Exercise equipment is tres expensive, I was expecting a bit more than metal pillars with a bar connecting the two for $470.
[OP]
Feb 22, 2009
814 posts
459 upvotes
Ottawa
syntaxerror wrote: Exercise equipment is tres expensive, I was expecting a bit more than metal pillars with a bar connecting the two for $470.
Supply and demand...also I prefer my pillars and bar to not collapse on me while lifting so I'll pay a bit more than a couple cheap Amazon tripods :D
Aug 13, 2020
35 posts
24 upvotes
JoshD45753 wrote: Got the last one, sorry folks!
What are the measurements for the uprights on this squat rack? And do you have the Costco item number? Thanks!