Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Super Hot- Set of Tramontina pots at Costco Barrie - 69.97 - YMMV on other locations

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 5:04 pm
[OP]
May 17, 2011
583 posts
565 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Super Hot- Set of Tramontina pots at Costco Barrie - 69.97 - YMMV on other locations

This is posted on the Costco GTA thread but since that's not on Hot Deals it might be missed and I think worth posting. GTA thread is here - east-gta-clearance-items-ending-97-gene ... d-2146900/

@13inches found this for $99.97 yesterday but there was another markdown last night ant it is now $69.97 which is smoking hot, imho.

Called Newmarket yesterday and none there or any close by, Barrie was the only location. But worth calling your local Costco to double-check stock if you are in need of these. There are around 30 left at Barrie.

Added costco.ca link provided by @neonic for reference - price online is $149.99
Images
  • pots.jpg
Last edited by jrshopper on Nov 6th, 2020 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
[OP]
May 17, 2011
583 posts
565 upvotes
Toronto
thanks! will add to the first post
smileswithadimple wrote: Any more info on these? Actual use/rfd owner reviews?

TIA
I have other Tramontina and quite like them. These are not all-clad or Le Creuset but I'm happy with the ones I have. My mom wants pots with stay cool handles so these fit the bill for her, and will be a great starter set for when my kids move out.

Not sure why the downvotes (one within seconds of posting and "other", lol- are there people just wait to downvote anything?) - yes I realize these aren't high end pots, but the enameled cast iron dutch oven is worth the $70 alone. And yes, only Barrie as far as I know, so might not be available to everyone, but not every deal is available to everyone.
Feb 5, 2010
337 posts
126 upvotes
It's definitely worth $70 for the Dutch Oven.

Other than that the set leaves a lot to be desired but it's a good deal.
Sep 11, 2008
785 posts
466 upvotes
Quebec
How do you check availability and price in store?
[OP]
May 17, 2011
583 posts
565 upvotes
Toronto
Gr4v1ty wrote: How do you check availability and price in store?
Just call your local store, wait through the COVID message and then hit 1. Ask the admin staff to look up if the item # (in first post) is in stock, and if not, then if anywhere nearby.
Also, here are the specs on the pots if anyone wants them. i was pleased to see it's a tri-ply base for the stainless pans, and that the silicone sleeve on the cast iron is removable.
Images
  • details.jpg
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2964 posts
521 upvotes
North York
Some other stores also have them - but $99.99 - hope some of them will reduce as these are discontinued items.
Oct 7, 2018
12 posts
7 upvotes
Kitchener
Got one today from Costco Kitchener $76.99. I know this post was posted late 2020, incase if it helps anyone