Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Surgical Mask 50-pack $21.99 (Humask Pro)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2021 8:43 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6905 posts
3483 upvotes
CelusC wrote: I got mine today, disappointed with the quality.

I am comparing this mask with Costco in-store black mask and PRIMED 4-Ply ASTM Level 3 i got from Staples a while ago. https://www.staples.ca/products/3004566 ... ue-50-pack

• Humask nose wire is very thin and flimsy, in-store ones are better, PRIMED beats it for sure, you want the wire to be very shapeable and firm, thus avoiding foggy glasses
  • The actual mask portion of the Humask VERY thin compared to in-store and PRIMED, I guess that's why they market it as "easy to breath in"?
  • Ear loop of the Humask follows above two points, thin and flimsy, I guess it will make my ears feel better but the flimsiness makes me fear it will break easily...

I bought these thinking its an upgrade from the Costco in-store ones, but for 3-4x the price this is definitely not worth it.
That's disappointing. Mine still unopened but kinda lazy to go and return it. Nearby Costco is a madhouse every single day.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
14383 posts
4973 upvotes
RFD
domo325 wrote: That's disappointing. Mine still unopened but kinda lazy to go and return it. Nearby Costco is a madhouse every single day.
Beat the rush first minute they open