Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Synergy Home Sleeper Ottoman ($289.99) (the must have couch for any husbands)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2021 7:07 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
11549 posts
98548 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] Synergy Home Sleeper Ottoman ($289.99) (the must have couch for any husbands)

ends today
came out 1.5 months ago.

Definitely, a hot item during a pandemic lockdown. Why sleep on the couch when you can sleep on a bed?

1 (1).JPG
1 (2).JPG
1 (3).JPG
1 (4).JPG
1 (5).JPG
1 (6).JPG
1 (7).JPG
Images
  • 1 (8).JPG
  • 1 (9).JPG
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Costco |May 30 - June 26| 93 pics| 1 month promo
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 13, 2005
5886 posts
284 upvotes
GTA
Location?? This might go perfect in my daughters tiny condo in waterloo
Looks like my RFD account was recently hacked. I do not sell anything on RFD especially GC's.
Newbie
Apr 16, 2019
37 posts
71 upvotes
sunnybono wrote: Location?? This might go perfect in my daughters tiny condo in waterloo
Spotted a few at Ancaster location on Thursday, Burlington should have a couple as well.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 4, 2004
846 posts
561 upvotes
Mississauga
I've never found any pull out bed comfortable. I can always feel the frame/springs through those thin mattresses. I'd actually rather just sleep on the sofa.

Not that this isn't s good deal for others who aren't as picky. Especially guests, even more so if you don't want them overstaying their welcome!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 13, 2005
5886 posts
284 upvotes
GTA
FFWD wrote: I've never found any pull out bed comfortable. I can always feel the frame/springs through those thin mattresses. I'd actually rather just sleep on the sofa.

Not that this isn't s good deal for others who aren't as picky. Especially guests, even more so if you don't want them overstaying their welcome!
yes good point... LOL.... I recall the pull out sofa beds that were horrible decades ago so I'm guessing they have improved since.. I guess I will keep searching... Maybe a Murphy bed is the best solution...
Looks like my RFD account was recently hacked. I do not sell anything on RFD especially GC's.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 4, 2004
846 posts
561 upvotes
Mississauga
sunnybono wrote: yes good point... LOL.... I recall the pull out sofa beds that were horrible decades ago so I'm guessing they have improved since.. I guess I will keep searching... Maybe a Murphy bed is the best solution...
Sorry, I didn't mean to discourage. Like I said, I'm picky, maybe it wouldn't bother others. It's Costco, so you can always return, and since it's in store only, you could always open it up and try it out on site.
Member
Jun 6, 2011
238 posts
348 upvotes
Victoria, BC
If it's a standard size you could also add a memory foam topper to improve comfort.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)