Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

T-Fal Actifry 2-in-1 - $199.99 + $25 off with Masterpass

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2017 10:26 pm
Aug 9, 2017
60 posts
40 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] T-Fal Actifry 2-in-1 - $199.99 + $25 off with Masterpass

Lowest price seen so far for the T-Fal Actifry 2 in 1.
You can also get an extra $25 off with the Costco Masterpass deal.
9 replies
Apr 30, 2007
51 posts
40 upvotes
Thanks OP! Ordered with Masterpass deal. I'm running out of gmail addresses to rock the $25 deal LOL
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1029 posts
763 upvotes
Surrey BC
laksapop wrote: Thanks OP! Ordered with Masterpass deal. I'm running out of gmail addresses to rock the $25 deal LOL
what do you mean? u can get the same 25 off if you get a new masterpass account with a different email?
Apr 30, 2007
51 posts
40 upvotes
flipper316 wrote: what do you mean? u can get the same 25 off if you get a new masterpass account with a different email?
Using the same masterpass account but you'll need to open a different Costco.ca account in each purchase instance.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1029 posts
763 upvotes
Surrey BC
laksapop wrote: Using the same masterpass account but you'll need to open a different Costco.ca account in each purchase instance.
How does that work if you only have one credit card.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
What’s the drawbacks on this about health? I’m at 13% body fat and I need to lose more fat so fried things are not in my diet.

But I’m tired of steaming lol
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Aug 9, 2017
60 posts
40 upvotes
Montreal
flipper316 wrote: How does that work if you only have one credit card.
You can use the same credit card with the same Masterpass account and get the $25 deal off, you only need to create a new costco.ca account. You can use use the gmail dot hack for this (add a dot anywhere in your email address when signing up, emails will still get forwarded to your original gmail account, however you will have a new costco account to use for the Masterpass deal).
Aug 9, 2017
60 posts
40 upvotes
Montreal
L4cky wrote: What’s the drawbacks on this about health? I’m at 13% body fat and I need to lose more fat so fried things are not in my diet.

But I’m tired of steaming lol
I haven't received mine yet, but from the reviews I've heard about the Actifry, its supposed to be like baking in a convection oven but produces a bit crispier and tastier food. So shouldn't be much more added calories compared to baking.