Expired Hot Deals

Costco

T3 Featherweight Luxe 3i Professional Hair Dryer $88.99

  • Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2021 7:12 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Apr 1, 2009
163 posts
105 upvotes

[Costco] T3 Featherweight Luxe 3i Professional Hair Dryer $88.99

Great hairdryer (based on hearsay). Cheaper than boxing day when it was $99.

Here is the link to a previous thread where they discuss the merits of it:
costco-t3-featherweight-luxe-3i-profess ... 9-2434720/
9 replies
Member
Oct 18, 2017
363 posts
715 upvotes
New Brunswick
It’s been $79.99 in store all month, as part of their member only discounts.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2001
1541 posts
62 upvotes
Maple
TheCaffeinatedSloth wrote: It’s been $79.99 in store all month, as part of their member only discounts.
Sadly not available in ON in store.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1035 posts
512 upvotes
Montreal
Nice, an ultralight hair dryer, perfect for the hikers out there!
Member
Mar 2, 2005
214 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
fjanicki wrote: Nice, an ultralight hair dryer, perfect for the hikers out there!
You pack a hair dryer when you go hiking?
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2897 posts
1898 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
How is this compared to the Dyson for long straight hair?

Is this available in BC warehouses?
Vancouver Spotify Premium Family Plan Available! $43/year! 1 Spot Left! PM for details!
[OP]
Jr. Member
Apr 1, 2009
163 posts
105 upvotes
AsianXL wrote: How is this compared to the Dyson for long straight hair?

Is this available in BC warehouses?
In an older thread, dealsondeals421 states,

I debated between the Dyson and this for months and after reading a ton of reviews, decided that the Dyson wasn't worth it. Most were saying the Dyson's worth the $$ if you style your hair daily and it takes a long time to dry your hair, neither of which apply to me. My hair stylist says that she likes the intelligent heat function of the Dyson which claims to have less damage to your hair but I think if you're smart about not holding a dryer to the same section of hair for long periods of time, you should be okay.
I've used this a handful of times since purchasing and I find it to be lightweight and good quality. Looks great too. No issues so far!

Hope this helps.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2897 posts
1898 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
commandaria wrote: In an older thread, dealsondeals421 states,

I debated between the Dyson and this for months and after reading a ton of reviews, decided that the Dyson wasn't worth it. Most were saying the Dyson's worth the $$ if you style your hair daily and it takes a long time to dry your hair, neither of which apply to me. My hair stylist says that she likes the intelligent heat function of the Dyson which claims to have less damage to your hair but I think if you're smart about not holding a dryer to the same section of hair for long periods of time, you should be okay.
I've used this a handful of times since purchasing and I find it to be lightweight and good quality. Looks great too. No issues so far!

Hope this helps.
Thanks! I'll pick this one up for the GF.
Vancouver Spotify Premium Family Plan Available! $43/year! 1 Spot Left! PM for details!
Member
Jul 26, 2007
274 posts
138 upvotes
I tried it on boxing day. The attachments were impossible to put on and take off (when I returned it it took 3 of them to try and subsequently give up), even if you line things up and get the angles right. And it's a non conventional size, so universal attachments like a diffuser won't fit.

It seemed to be good for straightening hair.

Top