• Jul 4th, 2021 8:40 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1993 posts
526 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] T3 Featherweight Luxe 3i Professional Hair Dryer - $99.99

Just came across this - seems to be well reviewed and a good price based on a quick search I did

https://www.costco.ca/t3-featherweight- ... 40383.html
9 replies
Sep 29, 2007
761 posts
118 upvotes
Anyone have first-hand experience for this hair dryer? Asking for the wifey.
Jan 28, 2013
320 posts
324 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone know how this will stack against a Dyson?

It might not be in the same league, but is it somewhat comparable?
Oct 24, 2007
943 posts
162 upvotes
BC
I have a lion's mane of hair. Conventional dryers can't make a dent in my hair. This dryer works fine for me. Air doesn't get as hot as I would like but that's better for my hair anyways.

It's a beast, I recommend for people with alot of hair.
Feb 1, 2016
32 posts
20 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Daughter got for one for Christmas, was this price Costco Halifax early Dec. Does her shoulder length hair in 10 mins. Got a diffuser from Amazon, it’s unique to this model and a super tight fit but works well. She would get it again.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
1862 posts
1225 upvotes
jqn525 wrote: Anyone know how this will stack against a Dyson?

It might not be in the same league, but is it somewhat comparable?
It's in the same league. My wife actually prefers the Featherlight (it broke) than the Dyson we replaced it with. Both do a good job. Also used the Cura Luxe and to be honest, not sure there is any noticeable difference also. Dyson does/did not dry hair faster than the Featherlight.
May 10, 2008
934 posts
905 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I am still using my first generation featherweight luxe and it’s amazing. My friend has the Costco one and says it isn’t as hot after a few months of use. Mine still gets hot as hell at the highest setting and dries my straight long hair in minutes.

Mine was from Nordstrom almost 10 years ago. Not sure if the quality is still the same since they are making it for Costco now. I think it’s worth trying out for sure and you can always return it if it doesn’t work out!
Dec 15, 2020
17 posts
22 upvotes
RD616 wrote: Anyone have first-hand experience for this hair dryer? Asking for the wifey.
I bought this before Christmas (I'm pretty sure I got it for $89.99 in the warehouse but will have to find the receipt to confirm).

I debated between the Dyson and this for months and after reading a ton of reviews, decided that the Dyson wasn't worth it. Most were saying the Dyson's worth the $$ if you style your hair daily and it takes a long time to dry your hair, neither of which apply to me. My hair stylist says that she likes the intelligent heat function of the Dyson which claims to have less damage to your hair but I think if you're smart about not holding a dryer to the same section of hair for long periods of time, you should be okay.

I've used this a handful of times since purchasing and I find it to be lightweight and good quality. Looks great too. No issues so far!
Feb 14, 2009
147 posts
13 upvotes
Etobicoke
Do you have the code or name of diffuser you ordered from Amazon?