Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Thermoflask - Costco 2 for $26 - New Colours this Year

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2020 12:18 am
Dec 31, 2018
94 posts
179 upvotes
Update on the straws I ordered to go with the flasks as requested. Just received both today and tested them out together, I'm satisfied with how it is and will likely keep the straw in there at all times. I did have to cut about half an inch off of the straw to make it easier to close but still easily accessible. I made it so the straw is still long enough to stick up for me to grab it with my mouth/teeth, but short enough it would collapse inside when the bottle lid comes down. I've attached some photos.

Pink is before cutting. It does still squish down inside, but finicky to close the lid.

Yellow is after cutting. Closing the lid does get it stuck a bit below the lip, the yellow pics also show it stuck/squished down... but a little wiggle and it pops up.

Also included a pic of the lid inside because it's quite different than I would have expected.

Hope this helps those who were debating on the straws!
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Dec 31, 2018
94 posts
179 upvotes
FrugalConsumer wrote: Having a straw would be perfect with the bottle. Can you provide an update on how well the straw would fit in the bottle when you receive it?
Posted pics in separate comment with staw/bottle for you!
Nov 4, 2003
629 posts
49 upvotes
Lululemon sells one called the "Back to Life Sport Bottle" that is identical, too. $44 for one.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6192 posts
1035 upvotes
Ontario
Ajax warehouse had these for $26.99 each set. I was actually surprised how big they are in person. They had a set of smaller ones for kids with a built in sipping straw, picked those up!
RFD is making me broke thanks to all the great deals I take part in, and I don't know if I should be happy or sad.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2612 posts
3539 upvotes
BC
iflyplanes wrote: UPS is backed up for weeks, I've been waiting on stuff that was supposed to be delivered mid-late July. They've even stopped bothering with updating the scans now.
Been pretty quick for me. Ordered my set Saturday and it got delivered today
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
1770 posts
1343 upvotes
Ottawa
peakingduck wrote: Been pretty quick for me. Ordered my set Saturday and it got delivered today
I ordered them too, they shipped from BC so that makes sense. The Ottawa and GTA warehouses have been slammed ever since COVID started :(
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9069 posts
3886 upvotes
Toronto
i see some stores are now listing it as $25.99
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9069 posts
3886 upvotes
Toronto
Airbum88 wrote: Which stores ?
overlea
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
4105 posts
1487 upvotes
Parry Sound
Is it sold out online or was it never available online?

Their site only shows the 14oz. kids version
This message has been approved by the Office of the Mayor of Toronto.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2612 posts
3539 upvotes
BC
MayorOfToronto wrote: Is it sold out online or was it never available online?

Their site only shows the 14oz. kids version
Sold out probably. I ordered a set last weekend
Jan 9, 2016
96 posts
356 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Mississauga heartland store has plenty in stock for $25.99
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6192 posts
1035 upvotes
Ontario
Here is the kids version I picked up from the Ajax location if anyone is interested. I think it was $18.99 and has a built in sipping straw.

Seem like excellent quality as I was washing them.
Images
  • 20200807_100936.jpg
RFD is making me broke thanks to all the great deals I take part in, and I don't know if I should be happy or sad.