Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Thermoflask - Costco 2 for $26 - New Colours this Year

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2020 12:18 am
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5603 posts
1709 upvotes
Saw them at the Willingdon/Still Creek location in Vancouver/Burnaby.

They were at the end of the aisle with the vacuums. Had both colour sets at 25.99.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2736 posts
1739 upvotes
Mmagic888 wrote: Has anyone put these through the dishwasher yet? Curious how the paint holds up. I have contigo ones (says DW safe) that went through the DW and the paint is starting to flake off at the lip.
Really hoping someone with experience washing them in the dishwasher can comment.

Thank You!
May 8, 2018
50 posts
19 upvotes
I have one and the only time I put it in the dishwasher it lost some paint. Wash by hand now to be safe...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6192 posts
1035 upvotes
Ontario
quebecrunbike wrote: I have one and the only time I put it in the dishwasher it lost some paint. Wash by hand now to be safe...
Good to know, thanks for sharing and thanked!
RFD is making me broke thanks to all the great deals I take part in, and I don't know if I should be happy or sad.
Oct 27, 2018
38 posts
21 upvotes
Third Eye wrote:
Really hoping someone with experience washing them in the dishwasher can comment.

Thank You!
I have washed my large ones as well as the kids ones in the dishwasher and they have been fine. I use the cascade packs and no issues thus far.
Feb 6, 2014
169 posts
69 upvotes
nova scotia
Blue7thGen wrote: Thanks! Was waiting for a restock.
Hehe. Me too, I ordered a set hoping they wouldn’t give that metal taste to water and my wife wanted a set as well after I got mine. Went oos fast.

They are a steal at that price.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9529 posts
957 upvotes
Thank you so much for the notification, been waiting as well. Have been eyeing this to bring to work, my current thermos doesn't hold enough water for the day, I'd have to bring bottled water.
Feb 24, 2009
669 posts
213 upvotes
Thanks for the heads up as well I ordered the white and green initially and will be returning it for the blue and grey
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1038 posts
742 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Some guy is selling these locally at $30 each, lol
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Aug 20, 2020
24 posts
10 upvotes
Lawson Heights, SK
Just grabbed a set of grey/blue online, although I really wish they had a white/grey option.

Thanks for posting OP!
Nov 26, 2006
690 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
These don't keep my water cool as long as my thick Thermos brand flask, which could keep it really cold for even longer than 24 hours. These do have more volume, though.
Aug 19, 2020
21 posts
6 upvotes
Oakville, Ontario
cpfan wrote: I don't have these mugs, but when our stainless steel mugs get badly tea stained, we soak for a while in an OxiClean solutions. Works very well.
I just use the denture cleaning tablets from Dollarama. Cheap and do the trick!