Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Thermoflask - Costco 2 for $26 - New Colours this Year

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2020 12:18 am
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
11262 posts
1327 upvotes
The kids version is cheaper in store than online but I only saw blue/gray. Anyone seen kids pink/purple in store?
Jul 12, 2018
20 posts
31 upvotes
slowtyper wrote: The kids version is cheaper in store than online but I only saw blue/gray. Anyone seen kids pink/purple in store?
I bought one set of the kids version in purple/pink 2 days ago at the Laval QC location. It was alone in a sea of blue/gray bottles. Not sure if there were more left in the pile.
Dec 29, 2013
820 posts
489 upvotes
Montr
slowtyper wrote: The kids version is cheaper in store than online but I only saw blue/gray. Anyone seen kids pink/purple in store?
I saw them with lot of colors in Marche Central
Unfortunately I was after the big ones and they were sold out
Nov 4, 2008
447 posts
845 upvotes
Toronto
Bought the navy and grey set at the Woodbine and Highway 7 location this afternoon, in case people wanna see them in person. They had plenty in both the navy+grey and green+white.

They also had the kids ones too.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1540 posts
614 upvotes
Center of the univer…
They are back in stock on Costco.ca
Nov 21, 2014
19 posts
7 upvotes
Vimont, QC
I use one for work and I like its stability. The wide base with the rubber/silicon removable slip make it safe enough to let it opened and instant drink from it one handed. Plus the perfect 1,2l capacity for the day. RFD effect made me buy it and understand after why its an amazing bottle :)
Aug 31, 2005
239 posts
38 upvotes
I bought a set but like some have said, these are huge! I'm not sure I have a use. Rfd purchase in effect!
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2182 posts
1751 upvotes
Vancouver
Love these, have a set for me and wife, and a couple sets for the kiddo
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
3711 posts
1167 upvotes
Picked up the purple/pink today in store in Toronto (Thorncliffe). Only blue/gray visible, but I lifted up the top row (relatively empty) and in the middle of the second layer was some pink/purples. $18.99 in store, for what it's worth.
easy-e wrote: Bought the navy and grey set at the Woodbine and Highway 7 location this afternoon, in case people wanna see them in person. They had plenty in both the navy+grey and green+white.
How much are they in store? $25.99 or cheaper? I didn't see them today when I went (Toronto).
Nov 4, 2008
447 posts
845 upvotes
Toronto
hvc wrote: How much are they in store? $25.99 or cheaper? I didn't see them today when I went (Toronto).
They were $25.99 at Woodbine and 7.
Oct 19, 2009
270 posts
144 upvotes
I haven't seen Costco having sales for Contigo bottles anymore. I lost 1 bottle a year on average so I kind of need to stock up some
Apr 3, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
Does anyone know if the kids bottle lids fit onto the bigger bottles?
Jan 8, 2007
544 posts
167 upvotes
Edmonton
I have the Black/Blue, Green/White, and now the Dark Blue/Grey.

These are terrific. Wash in the dishwasher all the time without concern. At essentially $12 each, these are a steal.
I got kicked out of Chapters because I moved all the Bibles to the fiction section.