[Costco] Thermoflask - Costco 2 for $26 - New Colours this Year

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2020 12:18 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2004
3028 posts
763 upvotes
Chaddmck wrote: Does anyone know if the kids bottle lids fit onto the bigger bottles?
I am guessing they MIGHT. Looking at the pics on Costco website it looks like the lid on the kids one is the CHUG lid that Thermoflask is starting to transition to all their lids. They are all one-size.
I haven't seen them in person, but I am curious now too. The only problem I see being, is the straw part wouldn't be long enough to use in the big bottle.

https://mythermoflask.com/collections/frontpage?page=1
LEGO BUY SELL TRADE HERE

HOCKEY IS one of Canada's National Sports, Since 1994!!!! MORE INFO IN THIS THREAD

SARCASM - Because arguing with stupid people isn't nearly as much fun!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3339 posts
265 upvotes
If only they were dent proof, pains me to see all the dents my kids have put on them.
Oct 19, 2009
270 posts
144 upvotes
Rockstead wrote: If only they were dent proof, pains me to see all the dents my kids have put on them.
Steve Jobs would say that adds charactor and personality to the bottle lol
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
3710 posts
1165 upvotes
eforblue wrote: I like the metal ones. They used to be $20 for a pack of 2
oh those are the hot/cold ones - they're nice. I haven't seen those in a while, though.
Apr 3, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
robskot wrote: I am guessing they MIGHT. Looking at the pics on Costco website it looks like the lid on the kids one is the CHUG lid that Thermoflask is starting to transition to all their lids. They are all one-size.
I haven't seen them in person, but I am curious now too. The only problem I see being, is the straw part wouldn't be long enough to use in the big bottle.

https://mythermoflask.com/collections/frontpage?page=1
I can confirm the lids fit the bigger bottles. Have not actually tried it with liquids in the bottle but will update if I have any issues. The straw definitely isn’t long enough so might be worth searching out some longer ones.