[Costco] Tilley masks (4 pack) at Costco (in-store) $19.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2020 1:26 am
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
9264 posts
1834 upvotes
Montreal
Anybody see these in Montreal/surroundings?
Feb 7, 2014
178 posts
50 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
MexiCanuck wrote: I wish Costco had a site where customers could look up a Costco item number and find where the products is in stock.
Funny you mention that b/c I have a friend who works at Costco and that is who I use to look up item numbers, locations and stock for items that I want. I am also very lucky to be one of her free staff membership enrollees. The only bad thing is that you end up buying more than you should b/c your friend sells you on items you don't really need. Winking FaceSmiling Face With Sunglasses
Nov 11, 2014
48 posts
6 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Costco Guelph has them for $19.99
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
8950 posts
2852 upvotes
Picked one up at Costco Mississauga Laird. They only had a few left. Really like them, look good and are very comfortable. Now just need some filters
Discomfort is your friend
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1084 posts
1000 upvotes
Vancouver
I asked the pharma staff yesterday at Richmond location and he has no clue they stock this item. Would appreciate if anyone from Lower Mainland to let me know where I can find them. I will check out the Still Creek Dr location after work today.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2010
1631 posts
306 upvotes
BC
Don' remember which masks I purchased from Costco last Month but mine were terrible. Maybe they have improved.
If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything. – Mark Twain
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4564 posts
1557 upvotes
insync44 wrote: Don' remember which masks I purchased from Costco last Month but mine were terrible. Maybe they have improved.
They've had a few different brands over the past few months. Which did you buy?
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2010
1631 posts
306 upvotes
BC
It was just called This:

Fabric Face Mask for Adults, 3-pack

Item #1448827

$17.99
2-Day Delivery

Cheap, nasty & ill fitting. Got a batch from HK. They were vastly superior & cheaper.

Anyways have enough genuine medical masks for a year.
If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything. – Mark Twain
Feb 18, 2017
35 posts
5 upvotes
Leask
Tilley is the best I've bought aside from locally bought. I bought the Tilley and the other black silky ones, those ones are awful. Every time I breathe I feel like it's going up my nose, The Tilley has a nice nose strip wire. Hoping to find some more Tilley in Calgary today.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4564 posts
1557 upvotes
insync44 wrote: It was just called This:

Item #1448827

$17.99
2-Day Delivery

Cheap, nasty & ill fitting. Got a batch from HK. They were vastly superior & cheaper.

So, not the Tilley ones that this thread is specifically about?
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
5439 posts
1863 upvotes
GTEH!
insync44 wrote: It was just called This:

Item #1448827

$17.99
2-Day Delivery

jcon wrote: So, not the Tilley ones that this thread is specifically about?
Definitely not Tilley masks. Tilley masks come in 4-pack.
😎
Jan 9, 2011
46 posts
38 upvotes
Montreal
yuprules wrote: Anybody see these in Montreal/surroundings?
Got a pack at Candiac on Thursday, there were plenty right by the entrance.
Nov 11, 2006
868 posts
379 upvotes
WeeDub wrote: Funny you mention that b/c I have a friend who works at Costco and that is who I use to look up item numbers, locations and stock for items that I want. I am also very lucky to be one of her free staff membership enrollees. The only bad thing is that you end up buying more than you should b/c your friend sells you on items you don't really need. Winking FaceSmiling Face With Sunglasses
You’re still way ahead of me (and a lot of others). We have to pay for our membership and still buy thing we don’t really need. LOL