• Aug 8th, 2021 8:04 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Sep 14, 2015
101 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario

[Costco] Tineco Pure One S11 cordless vacuum - 370$

Has good rating and comparable to the dyson v11 with smart features. Costco warranty is a plus and this is new not refurbished product.

"The 'Tango' version is also on sale at Best Buy for $430 (I got it in May for $400). Same thing but comes with the hard floor attachment, may be worth the extra $ to some. https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ti ... y/14586079" - Myles535
Last edited by raptorz2 on Aug 6th, 2021 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
36 replies
Nov 19, 2018
45 posts
11 upvotes
Interesting. Anyone with insight on quality able to chime in? Reviews online look promising as a more budget friendly Dyson alternative.
Nov 19, 2018
45 posts
11 upvotes
Aaanndd that just made me panic buy, lol. Anyone know if they have them in store (for cheaper)?
Apr 1, 2019
13 posts
14 upvotes
Good vacuum. I actually find the auto-adjusting suction with the sensor quite useful. FYI the 'Tango' version is also on sale at Best Buy for $430 (I got it in May for $400). Same thing but comes with the hard floor attachment, may be worth the extra $ to some. https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ti ... y/14586079
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3324 posts
2275 upvotes
Langley
Are vacuums under Costco's original warranty? ie. lifetime?
Dec 15, 2017
834 posts
938 upvotes
skiddy22 wrote: Aaanndd that just made me panic buy, lol. Anyone know if they have them in store (for cheaper)?
don't listen to me, i'm just making fun of that guy screaming at people to buy the $1000 dyson at regular price.
Jun 10, 2016
486 posts
366 upvotes
Brampton
I have a lower end Tineco and love it...had never heard of this brand before I came across it last year and have been thrilled with the purchase!
[OP]
Sep 14, 2015
101 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
muscleflex wrote: I have a lower end Tineco and love it...had never heard of this brand before I came across it last year and have been thrilled with the purchase!
Thats really good to hear I have never owned a tineco product before but all the reviews convinced me to buy this one.
Sep 23, 2019
358 posts
112 upvotes
I have this model and have been using it for a few months. It feels a bit heavy at the beginning but I got used to it. The noise during operation is relatively low which I like, and suction power is also impressive! The only downside is that the battery doesn't not last long with each charge and there is no spare battery included so your work will be interrupted during the middle if you are planning on using it more than half an hour. You will have to wait for about 3 hours for it to recharge which is kind of pain.
Sep 24, 2018
38 posts
41 upvotes
I bought this last March for $370 and so far it has been awesome. This vacuum is better than my central vacuum. It cleans my carpets and flooring better.

Only minor issue for me is that the canister fills up fast with pet hair, and you have to empty more often.

Customer service is superb. I asked if they can give me a discount on the soft roller brush, and instead they gave it for free as long as I posted a review. Maybe I got lucky with the customer service, but so far I can't complain with the product.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
1745 posts
1230 upvotes
These are budget Dyson's. Great for the money but won't perform as well as the Dyson equivalent. Worth it IMO, and I actually have a Dyson but I feel like this will be just as good.

If I didn't get the V11 for $529 I'd be all over this.
Mar 27, 2019
82 posts
86 upvotes
Nitrocide wrote: I bought this last March for $370 and so far it has been awesome. This vacuum is better than my central vacuum. It cleans my carpets and flooring better.

Only minor issue for me is that the canister fills up fast with pet hair, and you have to empty more often.

Customer service is superb. I asked if they can give me a discount on the soft roller brush, and instead they gave it for free as long as I posted a review. Maybe I got lucky with the customer service, but so far I can't complain with the product.
That looks like a red flag to me (bribing for positive reviews). But I have read good things on Rfd about this brand, so....will go for it.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1673 posts
1694 upvotes
Markham, ON
jellytime wrote: Are vacuums under Costco's original warranty? ie. lifetime?
Can anyone confirm this?
In the market for a Dyson, but if I can get the Costco warranty on this cheaper brand, I might as well.
Hi!
Mar 15, 2013
825 posts
458 upvotes
Fredericton
Thanks OP. This combined with the $200 online voucher from the recent coach purchase will go good together. $218 all in.
Dec 20, 2016
104 posts
135 upvotes
skiddy22 wrote: Interesting. Anyone with insight on quality able to chime in? Reviews online look promising as a more budget friendly Dyson alternative.
Quite impressed with the quality of my lower end Tineco vacuum I got a year and a half ago. Still going strong and used daily
[OP]
Sep 14, 2015
101 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
gmoney506 wrote: Thanks OP. This combined with the $200 online voucher from the recent coach purchase will go good together. $218 all in.
Yup this is what i did also. pretty great deal
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
6168 posts
594 upvotes
Quebec
Advice; be aware these light weight stick vacuums are a lot more fragile than regular corded vaccums. and tineco is bad with spare parts.
Apr 26, 2019
561 posts
727 upvotes
ahammad wrote: These are budget Dyson's. Great for the money but won't perform as well as the Dyson equivalent. Worth it IMO, and I actually have a Dyson but I feel like this will be just as good.
Did two different people type this?
May 10, 2010
820 posts
1228 upvotes
Kenora
Does anyone know if this is available in store or is it online only?