Wheels and Tires

Tire Rotation/Balance/Nitrogen $21.99 **now offered on non-Costco tires

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2020 8:34 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 10, 2004
5988 posts
1870 upvotes
Thornhill
I don't think I ever paid more than $35 for tire install.
I use voice typing and rarely read what I typed...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 29, 2013
1207 posts
836 upvotes
Cech wrote: Usually nothing but some systems require a reset between swaps. Check the OP for the original pricing and you'll see.

The following means that the tires are already mounted on two separate sets of rims, so this is basically a rotation. Total price for all 4:

-Rotation, Balance and Nitrogen Inflation: $21.99 for all 4
**Tires must already be mounted on rims

-Rotation, Balance, Nitrogen Inflation and TPMS Reset: $25.99 for all 4
**Tires must already be mounted on rims.
Are you in Ontario?
Member
Nov 22, 2004
307 posts
37 upvotes
Anyone know if BC lowermainland Costco locations are still offering tire mounting service to non-costco purchased tires?

I called two locations but call went unanswered.
Jr. Member
Nov 25, 2012
126 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
Do you still need a Costco membership
Member
Jul 29, 2011
256 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
I have 2 sets of wheels on rims, i just want to swap the rims around, how much would i be looking at? I understand if it's just a single set of rims and 2 sets of rubber (winter/summer) but not sure how my situation affects pricing.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2008
1256 posts
387 upvotes
Is it OK to use Costco tire swap service when you are leasing the vehicle? Sorry for the stupid question, but just wanted to make sure. :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3022 posts
1148 upvotes
mkfernandez wrote: I have 2 sets of wheels on rims, i just want to swap the rims around, how much would i be looking at? I understand if it's just a single set of rims and 2 sets of rubber (winter/summer) but not sure how my situation affects pricing.
It's all in the OP. In your case it will be $21.99 for all 4 or $25.99 if you have TPMS for all 4. Basically they take the wheels off (tires on) and put on the new wheels (tires on).

Not sure if the prices changed since.
Last edited by Cech on May 17th, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3022 posts
1148 upvotes
se@n wrote: Is it OK to use Costco tire swap service when you are leasing the vehicle? Sorry for the stupid question, but just wanted to make sure. :)
Yes it is OK, no issue with lease or warranty.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 29, 2013
1207 posts
836 upvotes
2020 price update for 4 rims and 8 tires switch is $12.49 x 4 = $49.96 +tax. Remove and reinstall on rims.
Oil change with synthetic oil was $59.99 + tax.
Total came to $124.25
Member
May 14, 2015
213 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto, ON
does anyone know the 2020 price for 8 rims / 8 tires seasonal exchange? Thanks!
Newbie
Jan 11, 2017
46 posts
12 upvotes
profile wrote: 2020 price update for 4 rims and 8 tires switch is $12.49 x 4 = $49.96 +tax. Remove and reinstall on rims.
Oil change with synthetic oil was $59.99 + tax.
Total came to $124.25
Didn’t Costco (ontario) stop doing tire switch or installs unless tires were originally bought from Costco ?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 29, 2013
1207 posts
836 upvotes
Bigjaye47 wrote: Didn’t Costco (ontario) stop doing tire switch or installs unless tires were originally bought from Costco ?
Both my sets of tires were purchased at Costco.
Jr. Member
Dec 31, 2012
158 posts
80 upvotes
Ottawa
forumw wrote: does anyone know the 2020 price for 8 rims / 8 tires seasonal exchange? Thanks!
Bumping this. id like to know also
Member
May 14, 2015
213 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ttraww wrote: Bumping this. id like to know also
I called them and after 10 tries, someone finally answered the phone and he said $10/wheel meaning $40 total which does not make sense if 4 rims / 8 tires is $12.5 each!

Top