Wheels and Tires

Tire Rotation/Balance/Nitrogen $21.99 **now offered on non-Costco tires

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2020 8:34 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 29, 2013
1209 posts
839 upvotes
forumw wrote: I called them and after 10 tries, someone finally answered the phone and he said $10/wheel meaning $40 total which does not make sense if 4 rims / 8 tires is $12.5 each!
I double checked my receipt and the cost for me at $12.49 x 4 is correct.
The cost in the spring of 2019 was $11.00 x 4.
Jr. Member
Dec 31, 2012
159 posts
80 upvotes
Ottawa
Makes sense, because it is more work with 4 rims 8 tires. Take tires off rims and put new tires on the rim and then put rims back in the car.

It's faster when it's a 8 rim/8tires.
Last edited by Ttraww on Jun 7th, 2020 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2008
1256 posts
387 upvotes
Ttraww wrote: Bumping this. id like to know also
I am here at Costco getting tire swapped 8x8 and nitrogen conversion.

$10 each for tire swap
$11.99 each for Nitrogen conversion

Plus taxes.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Nov 18, 2005
11094 posts
2488 upvotes
Kingston
Ttraww wrote: Makes sense, because it is more work with 4 rims 8 tires. Take tires off rims and put new tires on the rim and then put rims back in the car.

It's faster when it's a 8 rim/8tires.
se@n wrote: I am here at Costco getting tire swapped 8x8 and nitrogen conversion.

$10 each for tire swap
$11.99 each for Nitrogen conversion

Plus taxes.
Are those all with tires purchased at Costco or can I get this service with non-Costco tires? Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2008
1256 posts
387 upvotes
JWL wrote: Are those all with tires purchased at Costco or can I get this service with non-Costco tires? Thanks
Non Costco tires for me.

Top