Costco tires installation with rims

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2019 12:56 am
[OP]
Apr 8, 2018
104 posts
25 upvotes

Costco tires installation with rims

I bought the tires and rims from costco, the rims have been shipped to my house, the tires are in the costco store, i have scheduled an appointment to install the tires, do i just bring in the rims and costco will take care of the rest? Do i have to pay extra to have that done?
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1337 posts
834 upvotes
Toronto
What do you mean bring in the rims and Costco will take care of the rest? Do you mean mount them and put them on your vehicle or just mount them?
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13902 posts
8995 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
lostaccount101 wrote: I bought the tires and rims from costco, the rims have been shipped to my house, the tires are in the costco store, i have scheduled an appointment to install the tires, do i just bring in the rims and costco will take care of the rest? Do i have to pay extra to have that done?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
[OP]
Apr 8, 2018
104 posts
25 upvotes
Electrah wrote: What do you mean bring in the rims and Costco will take care of the rest? Do you mean mount them and put them on your vehicle or just mount them?
yes, mount them and put them on my car
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1337 posts
834 upvotes
Toronto
lostaccount101 wrote: yes, mount them and put them on my car
They do both and you would have to pay $19.99 per tire for them to do it, but you already did when you bought your tires online ($79.97 total).

So yes, just bring your rims and they should do everything for you. Of course clarify with the person you talk to.
Jan 22, 2012
588 posts
221 upvotes
Bradford
Purchased my tires on the 27th.

Of course a rebate for $70 comes out the 28th.

They won’t honour it. Doesn’t seem like the Costco way. Usually they are pretty good about it.
Jun 1, 2015
663 posts
195 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Topher86 wrote: Purchased my tires on the 27th.

Of course a rebate for $70 comes out the 28th.

They won’t honour it. Doesn’t seem like the Costco way. Usually they are pretty good about it.
Costco customer service isn't as good as RFD would have you believe. A lot of the front line staff seem to be on a power trip - although they have no real power.