• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2021 8:32 pm
Apr 15, 2018
330 posts
365 upvotes
I am proud of you shoppers. No one is biting.....

Day 2?
Oct 27, 2012
163 posts
181 upvotes
YORK
Anybody know when their appliance black Friday deals end? Can't seem to find a date?
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1360 posts
1022 upvotes
Whitby
Leverage wrote: Nearly 40 upvotes but not a single comment of anyone buying anything or saying anything’s worth while?

What gives?
Because it's #GivingTuesday?
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2011
1360 posts
1022 upvotes
Whitby
The deal price of the playmat is the in-store regular price. Bought one for my kid few months ago.
Sep 11, 2011
726 posts
885 upvotes
Toronto
FYI: just like last year, sometimes Costco adds/removes items throughout the day.

I can already see a few new items since this morning.
Oct 2, 2019
651 posts
502 upvotes
Who’s upvoting this thread when there is no deal?
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2379 posts
2542 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for the heads up
wallet safe for day 1, lol
Jun 23, 2009
174 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Xtrema wrote: Depends on how big your head is. While the weight of the battery and band is on the ear loop, there is slight pressure digging into your temple in order to conduct sound.

Also the thicker your skin is, the more likely you have to turn it up.

I too use it for cycling/jogging. But definitely don't see a need for this mic'd up version. If I ever need a mic for long convo, this type of headset is definitely not my 1st choice.
I have the OpenComm Costco is selling and I bought it just for Teams meeting. If anyone is like me, who needs long hours of calls and get ear fatigue then they are god send. Plus your spouse won’t have to come knocking on your door coz you can hear them shouting downstairs.

The mic cancels out most of the background noise too which is awesome.
Mar 6, 2019
216 posts
326 upvotes
k847848 wrote: Who’s upvoting this thread when there is no deal?
the deal is not having a deal. wallet saved is a good deal. upvoted.

thanks op.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
7005 posts
7065 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Wallet safe itches
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines

Fringe Minority
Apr 19, 2013
42 posts
42 upvotes
Burlington, ON
jungling wrote: I bought the kindergarten starter kit from Osmo, a few cents cheaper, but comes with more activity pieces (although no case, which I really don't care about)
Any chance this is something you *or anyone else* already received from the Osmo site?
The Osmo site mentions that Duties are not included in the price, and I've seen one old message online suggesting duties from their shipments are as much as the product price (ie. may possibly pay double the listed price all in once the product is received).
May 26, 2017
25 posts
73 upvotes
Upvotes the play matts have been out of stock for a while, and perfect that they're on a decent sale.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6379 posts
4106 upvotes
Ottawa
cvflame wrote: Any chance this is something you *or anyone else* already received from the Osmo site?
The Osmo site mentions that Duties are not included in the price, and I've seen one old message online suggesting duties from their shipments are as much as the product price (ie. may possibly pay double the listed price all in once the product is received).
They have .ca website.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Apr 19, 2013
42 posts
42 upvotes
Burlington, ON
sonyHdr12 wrote: They have .ca website.
Yes, but the .ca site says all products are shipped from the US and specifically calls out that the free shipping does not cover duties. Depending on shipping company, the duty can be huge. You may buy a $100 item and then get hit with the courier asking for $80 upon delivery.
Jul 5, 2021
56 posts
55 upvotes
complainfromme wrote: I have the OpenComm Costco is selling and I bought it just for Teams meeting. If anyone is like me, who needs long hours of calls and get ear fatigue then they are god send. Plus your spouse won’t have to come knocking on your door coz you can hear them shouting downstairs.

The mic cancels out most of the background noise too which is awesome.
Same experience here with the Aeroplex. I forget to take them off some times after I get off a call.