Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [Costco] Tommy 3 in 1 Women's Jacket - $79 (GVA)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2019 4:31 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6767 posts
35334 upvotes

[Costco] Tommy 3 in 1 Women's Jacket - $79 (GVA)

Just asked my friend who works at Richmond Costco as a supervisor.
She told me they will get new inventory tonight and will put it out tomorrow morning. It should be the same for all Costco in GVA.

If you cannot buy this jacket, you can try going tomorrow.

Remember, you need to move quickly. Actually, YOU NEED TO RUN FOR IT if you want to get one.

2 Chinese ladies this morning. cut in line and ran as fast as they could to take all the jackets.
People told them to go back in line but they didn't listen.

similar to this.

Lots of non-Asian people were pissed. said something like " Chinese again" " this is disgusting" " they can wear a different colour every day".
apparently she bought 170 of them.

Here is a Richmond Costco map so you can easily locate the jacket.

ARE YOU READY? RFDERS?

Note: These jackets were sold out within 10 minutes
Images
  • 123.jpg
  • 3.gif
  • 7.jpg
  • 8.jpg
Share:
35 replies
Jan 14, 2008
283 posts
129 upvotes
Toronto
For those in the GTA, Saw several of this jacket at the heartland Mississauga (mostly XL size) and brampton Steeles (all sizes) locations on Friday

Decided not to get one since the white exterior would get dirty quick and be unpractical with little toddlers at home.
Dec 1, 2016
371 posts
219 upvotes
I would grab as many jackets as possible, just to piss them off. Would then trade them for the sizes I need.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6767 posts
35334 upvotes
Bubblegum86 wrote:
Aug 17th, 2019 7:27 pm
I would grab as many jackets as possible, just to piss them off. Would then trade them for the sizes I need.
Small and Medium sizes are the most popular ones. They did say " pay me $10 and I can give you a Small size"
Dec 1, 2016
371 posts
219 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Aug 17th, 2019 7:57 pm
Small and Medium sizes are the most popular ones. They did say " pay me $10 and I can give you a Small size"
I would grab all the small and medium just to piss them off. Pay them $10 for something they don't own?
Feb 14, 2010
755 posts
186 upvotes
Oshawa
Are these jackets only for women?
Jan 3, 2009
8 posts
Does anyone know if this is available in the Markham store on new Delhi Dr?

Are there men's?
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1582 posts
465 upvotes
Waterloo location had yesterday all three colors, and all sizes...
Jul 5, 2018
222 posts
818 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Aug 17th, 2019 7:57 pm
Should've said "sure".
1. Have her put it in your cart. Then when she asks for the money play dumb like you don't know what she's talking about.

She then has two choices:
1. Let it go and continue her day
2. Make a scene and lose face

If she chooses #2 remind her she is trying to solicit and sell things in Costco without permission which violates the membership agreement and an employee gets involved she will have to admit she violated her membership conditions. If she still wants to double down well any security camera will show she put it in your cart and you didn't take it.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6767 posts
35334 upvotes
MyUsernameDoesntMatter wrote:
Aug 18th, 2019 2:34 am
Should've said "sure".
1. Have her put it in your cart. Then when she asks for the money play dumb like you don't know what she's talking about.

She then has two choices:
1. Let it go and continue her day
2. Make a scene and lose face

If she chooses #2 remind her she is trying to solicit and sell things in Costco without permission which violates the membership agreement and an employee gets involved she will have to admit she violated her membership conditions. If she still wants to double down well any security camera will show she put it in your cart and you didn't take it.
she didn't ask me. I heard her telling other ladies (not Chinese) who wants to buy one.
Jan 16, 2009
322 posts
109 upvotes
Seriously why not just shop at another Costco not Richmond? Burnaby, downtown, lots to choose from. I’ve never heard of this happen anywhere except Richmond.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6767 posts
35334 upvotes
wayneg9999 wrote:
Aug 18th, 2019 3:03 am
Seriously why not just shop at another Costco not Richmond? Burnaby, downtown, lots to choose from. I’ve never heard of this happen anywhere except Richmond.
same thing in Burnaby and Surrey. Burnaby & Surrey have many resellers/shipping companies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2785 posts
762 upvotes
Vancouver
Are those Chinese ladies RFD members and downvoting OP for ratting them out? Face With Tears Of Joy Upvoted for the deal and to try and rebalance the universe.
Apr 8, 2017
683 posts
421 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Why the craze? These look like super generic jackets?
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Feb 3, 2015
324 posts
197 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I don't get it. What's so special about this jacket that it gets sold out in 10 mins? Asking because I don't know the value of me going to Costco and buying them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)