Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Top Grain Leather Power Reclining Sofa and Loveseat

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2019 3:01 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
2363 posts
342 upvotes
Calgary

[Costco] Top Grain Leather Power Reclining Sofa and Loveseat

Hi guys,
Saw this sofa and loveseat set from Costco online.
Seems like a decent price for a top grain power reclining set at 3500 (after 800 off) with free home delivery.
There is also the sectional and three piece set on sale as well.

Any one has experience with this specific brand? Couldn't find much info. online.

https://www.costco.ca/Capprio-Top-grain ... 05713.html

Sectional: 3700 after 800 off.
https://www.costco.ca/Capprio-Top-grain ... 05774.html

3-piece set: 4000 after 1000 off
https://www.costco.ca/Capprio-3-piece-T ... 05715.html
Last edited by renhui on Sep 30th, 2019 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
54 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2012
1143 posts
930 upvotes
Everywhere
i'd suggest reverse image searching the picture of the item. chances are another website (wayfair and the like) have the same thing but under a different name.
Oct 28, 2004
641 posts
243 upvotes
Do you have a link to the sectional? Saw it in the Costco flyer today but can’t seem to find it online..
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
2363 posts
342 upvotes
Calgary
tropicana wrote: Do you have a link to the sectional? Saw it in the Costco flyer today but can’t seem to find it online..
added links.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2007
1275 posts
327 upvotes
Is there a warehouse where we can see it and sit on it before buying?
Sep 23, 2014
146 posts
116 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
kuzi wrote: Is there a warehouse where we can see it and sit on it before buying?
+1
Mar 30, 2017
60 posts
29 upvotes
Hi
I bought 3 piece set from Costco - Top Gain Leather.
Its been 7 months and its very good so far.
Delivery was fast. Guys came out, assembled all and took away all garbage with them.
Unfortunately you can not see them in warehouse.
Only selected design comes in warehouse from time to time.
Hope it help.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
2363 posts
342 upvotes
Calgary
Hi May I know which one you got and at what price?
I am in the market of a 2 piece set and would like to compare price a bit.
Thanks.
Scotland wrote: Hi
I bought 3 piece set from Costco - Top Gain Leather.
Its been 7 months and its very good so far.
Delivery was fast. Guys came out, assembled all and took away all garbage with them.
Unfortunately you can not see them in warehouse.
Only selected design comes in warehouse from time to time.
Hope it help.
Mar 30, 2017
60 posts
29 upvotes
I got this:
Melfort 3-piece Top Grain Leather Power Reclining Living Room Set, Brown
Item #1298826
$3,599.99
It was on offer for $1100 off.
But most top gain leather comes from prosperahome.com
You can request Swatch on costco website.
Hope it help.
Images
  • B214955C-E248-4C63-AF61-C569FFB9EC00.jpeg
  • 2CC7CBB2-75A1-4BBC-8822-A5616912C86B.png
Last edited by Scotland on Oct 1st, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2596 posts
2946 upvotes
Calgary
I rather have manual recliner instead of Power Recliner. Operating this recliner take about 10 seconds up and 10 seconds down. Next time I buy, I will get manual one.
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
8085 posts
3868 upvotes
Marphyin wrote: I rather have manual recliner instead of Power Recliner. Operating this recliner take about 10 seconds up and 10 seconds down. Next time I buy, I will get manual one.
Power recliners are far superior not because they're automatic, but because you can use them in many more positions than a manual recliner.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
2363 posts
342 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks for the info. That's a very good price for a 3 piece.
Scotland wrote: I got this:
Melfort 3-piece Top Grain Leather Power Reclining Living Room Set, Brown
Item #1298826
$3,599.99
It was on offer for $1100 off.
But most top gain leather comes from prosperahome.com
You can request Swatch on costco website.
Hope it help.
Mar 30, 2017
60 posts
29 upvotes
You are welcome.

I waited for months to get this deal.
I am happy with it. Its worth it.
May 21, 2019
88 posts
25 upvotes
London
Thinking about these as well... did you guys purchase an extended warranty?
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10483 posts
7614 upvotes
ON
Marphyin wrote: I rather have manual recliner instead of Power Recliner. Operating this recliner take about 10 seconds up and 10 seconds down. Next time I buy, I will get manual one.
Well don't buy this if you're planning on putting it in a fire hall then...I personally have an extra 20 seconds to operate this when having a beer and watching tv.
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
11955 posts
3699 upvotes
Kingston
I purchased a couple of home theater chairs from Prospera a year ago. Both manual operation.

To recline there is a manual release lever and it reclines pretty smoothly. To sit up it is all on you to get there and it does take some leg force to "pull" in the leg rest and get it to latch. It doesn't have a lever on the side like some recliners do.

We had an issue with the shared arm rest. The wood underneath is plywood about 1/8" thick (not exaggerating). We broke through it in normal use and it had to be repaired (which Prospera did). We try to be gentle with the other arm rests so we don't have to go through that again.

But otherwise we are happy with the chairs.
Mar 18, 2007
730 posts
55 upvotes
Mississauga
We bought the Elmhurst power recliner sofa and loveseat from Costco. The price for that kind of leather was cheaper than other specialty furniture stores. It was a leap of faith to order a sofa without seeing or sitting on it but it all turned ok in the end. The looks, fit and finish are first rate. We have received a lot of compliments on this set.

https://www.costco.ca/Elmhurst-Top-Grai ... 86901.html

You can't go wrong with any Costco set really. If you don't like it, you can always return it with free shipping ...it's a bit cumbersome but it's good to know that option exists.
Dec 11, 2005
119 posts
27 upvotes
We purchased a love seat and sofa from Costco called the Addison Black Top Grain Leather Power Sofa and it has been great. As others have said, if any issues, Costco will look after. We have had ours for 2 years and I love it. You will love the reclining sofa and love seat. Heads up, middle seat on the sofa on mind doesn't recline. Anyone that visits loves my sofa set.
Dec 11, 2005
119 posts
27 upvotes
Heads up if buying the 3 piece set, the single recliner is huge, but so comfy. Its not as large as the love seat, but does take up some good real estate. After seeing a friends 3 piece set I went with the 2 piece set. The power recliner allows a person to set a custom recline where the manual recline has set positions. Power recliner is amazing. Hard to go back to regular sofa.