Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Toronto Blue Jays vs Milwaukee Brewers - March 25/26 Montreal Olympic Stadium

Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7608 posts
7342 upvotes

[Costco] Toronto Blue Jays vs Milwaukee Brewers - March 25/26 Montreal Olympic Stadium

TLDR, discounts before fees/taxes:

Level 2 (Reds): $70.75 regular vs $52.99 @ Costco
Level 3 (Yellows) $54.50 regular vs $39.99 @ Costco

(Note: Costco is only charging QST (on Leisure) and HST (depending on your location); the official site has fees and taxes on top of listed price)

Seating Chart: https://www.costco.ca/wcsstore/CostcoCA ... _Chart.pdf

Personally, I'm surprised the Montreal series has been selling (relatively) well given the team A) is rebuilding , B) doesn't have hometown boy Russell Martin anymore, and C) Games are on Mon/Tues. Reds are mostly sold out at the official site. There's a few rows of Yellows here and there.
Last edited by Madchester on Mar 8th, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
22 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7608 posts
7342 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Blue Jays tickets for sale at Costco? What a time to be alive!
Evenko has been selling discounted tickets on Costco.ca for a while now.

The Stars on Ice promo is also a good deal, especially with Evgenia Medvedeva as part of the cast. (Lots of American Stars on Ice fans complaining she's not on their tour, see Insta post below)

Last edited by Madchester on Mar 8th, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 20, 2013
986 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
Wish I could go, the 25th and 26th fall on a weekday... Monday and Tuesday, respectively.
The only thing I know for sure... is that I know nothing.
1. Water 2. Sugar 3. Barney
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4212 posts
5052 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Isn't the Olympic Stadium crumbling to pieces?
Happy Koodo Public Mobile and Videotron Fizz customer :-)
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2652 posts
2236 upvotes
GTA
willy0275 wrote: Isn't the Olympic Stadium crumbling to pieces?
Since your location is Montreal, QC, you tell us - lol
¸

- - - - -
;)
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
willy0275 wrote: Isn't the Olympic Stadium crumbling to pieces?
Yeah because your stupid city is still living in the 60s. Toronto has moved so far ahead.
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
12388 posts
6570 upvotes
Vaughan
ar2020 wrote: Yeah because your stupid city is still living in the 60s. Toronto has moved so far ahead.
Must watch Netflix Bad Blood to understand. :)
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3274 posts
2144 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Is Vladimir Jr playing?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4212 posts
5052 upvotes
Montreal, QC
ar2020 wrote: Yeah because your stupid city is still living in the 60s. Toronto has moved so far ahead.
Yeah, maybe a bit too far for its own good.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39748 upvotes
Toronto
Bump. Series starts today
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
3579 posts
2985 upvotes
Markham
It’s stuff like this that makes the rest of us people in the GTA look bad.

On topic, a shame Montreal never got the downtown stadium. For those not living in the east end, the commute was a bit long. Was really hoping for a Jays and Expos series that lock out season as that was Montreal’s year.

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
We just got presto working. I find that hard to believe lol. More like Canada is in the 60s. High internet and cell costs
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Oct 11, 2012
402 posts
387 upvotes
I’m happy to let the market decide these matters but $70 a pop for pre season baseball? I’m not sure that’s great value....
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5291 posts
6491 upvotes
kenchau wrote: Must watch Netflix Bad Blood to understand. :)
To understand what..... why Toronto moved ahead or why the Big "OWE" is crumbling? Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes (Bad Blood fans will get this...)
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
4042 posts
1202 upvotes
Kingston
AllenWayne wrote: I’m happy to let the market decide these matters but $70 a pop for pre season baseball? I’m not sure that’s great value....
Exploiting the market is all their doing. Aside from this mini series, when else does MLB come to Montreal? It's simple supply and demand and if Montrealers are willing to pay $70 a ticket, then why not ask for it? They know they won't get it in Toronto by June (if even April/May), so take advantage now of the rare opportunity
May 11, 2008
227 posts
127 upvotes
Clee wrote: Is Vladimir Jr playing?
Vlad is injured - As of march 14th always was placed in minors as expected. He wouldn't have been playing in this anyways as they want to push and keep him the extra year so would have been coming later as quoted below.
Blue Jays reassigned Vlad Guerrero Jr. to minor league camp.
This is essentially just a procedural move given the fact that Guerrero is already out of action due to his Grade 1 oblique strain. The injury is expected to keep the sport's top prospect off the field for approximately three weeks. He will then play games in the minors for at least a couple of weeks before making his major league debut in late April or early May if all goes according to plan.
Cheers 'n Beers.
Haz.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
4042 posts
1202 upvotes
Kingston
HDawg wrote: It’s stuff like this that makes the rest of us people in the GTA look bad.

On topic, a shame Montreal never got the downtown stadium. For those not living in the east end, the commute was a bit long. Was really hoping for a Jays and Expos series that lock out season as that was Montreal’s year.
As someone who frequently travels to Montreal for work, it's a poorly designed city. For a population of it's size, who puts only a 3 lane hwy (40) right through the center of the city? When there is an accident, there's literally nowhere to go. At least in Toronto you have the option of Express or Collectors, you don't really have that option in Montreal unless you get off the 40 and go through the city. Not to mention that there is so many sections of hwy 40 that bottlenecks with all the other hwys coming from the north/south joining to it. It's no wonder why that hwy is a parking lot pretty much 18 hrs a day.

The city itself is very old and historic in the sense and it's nothing like most cities in Canada, just it's main hwy's are a disaster and they are falling apart.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4212 posts
5052 upvotes
Montreal, QC
kcorscadden wrote: As someone who frequently travels to Montreal for work, it's a poorly designed city. For a population of it's size, who puts only a 3 lane hwy (40) right through the center of the city? When there is an accident, there's literally nowhere to go. At least in Toronto you have the option of Express or Collectors, you don't really have that option in Montreal unless you get off the 40 and go through the city. Not to mention that there is so many sections of hwy 40 that bottlenecks with all the other hwys coming from the north/south joining to it. It's no wonder why that hwy is a parking lot pretty much 18 hrs a day.

The city itself is very old and historic in the sense and it's nothing like most cities in Canada, just it's main hwy's are a disaster and they are falling apart.
That's why the emphasis is put on public transport and bike paths. Cycling is not really a thing in Toronto, every time I go there I can't believe that there's pretty much no bike path downtown. It's a different mentality and of course many car drivers here are really upset with this (and the endless road works that creates nightmares).