Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Toto bidet - $459.99 (in-store, ymmv)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2020 7:45 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2006
1427 posts
1896 upvotes

[Costco] Toto bidet - $459.99 (in-store, ymmv)

found it in store (they called "washlet". Item #1343443. It seems right now Costco CA is carrying the exact same model (same item number, same model number). below link is from Costco US site (just for reference).

https://www.costco.com/toto-washlet-bid ... 22422.html
https://www.amazon.ca/Toto-Washlet-T1SW ... B0812BDN77
Last edited by MrDisco on Jul 5th, 2020 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: bolded the reference part
24 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6887 posts
4555 upvotes
Ottawa
That’s Costco.com USD.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4204 posts
2743 upvotes
Ottawa
sonyHdr12 wrote: That’s Costco.com USD.
Can you read? Did you read what he posted... Wow you and the rest of the people who down voted.. Just wow.. Lol
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4204 posts
2743 upvotes
Ottawa
ben2003 wrote: found it in store( they called " washlet" . Item 1343443 It seems right now Costco CA is carrying the exact same model( same item number, same model number). below link is from Costco US site ( just for reference).

https://www.costco.com/toto-washlet-bid ... 22422.html
https://www.amazon.ca/Toto-Washlet-T1SW ... B0812BDN77
Edit your title to say instore please or more people will get lost..
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6887 posts
4555 upvotes
Ottawa
shylok wrote: Can you read? Did you read what he posted... Wow you and the rest of the people who down voted.. Just wow.. Lol
That’s regular price, I see it every time I pass by local costco, how can be hot?
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1282 posts
795 upvotes
Imo it's hot, even at regular at Costco. I paid over 1k for mine even though its a diff model. Basically same features though. Been using it for over six years, still works like it was out of the box. Gotta clean it and the filters regularly though keep it sanitary. Toto prob one of the best brands for these type of toilet seat bidets.

I think the only difference is that my seat opens the toilet seat lid automatically, and has a button to open or close the seat itself.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4204 posts
2743 upvotes
Ottawa
Kyaku wrote: Imo it's hot, even at regular at Costco. I paid over 1k for mine even though its a diff model. Basically same features though. Been using it for over six years, still works like it was out of the box. Gotta clean it and the filters regularly though keep it sanitary. Toto prob one of the best brands for these type of toilet seat bidets.

I think the only difference is that my seat opens the toilet seat lid automatically, and has a button to open or close the seat itself.
Honestly not exactly obvious why some are 400 and some are 2k lol I've always been leery to buy the cheaper ones thinking.. Does it do something less ? And I don't want to just try it out for fun for 1k-1500.. Not really something you return? Lol
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4204 posts
2743 upvotes
Ottawa
sonyHdr12 wrote: That’s regular price, I see it every time I pass by local costco, how can be hot?
What's that got to do with you misreading and trashing the guys post lol.. Clearly has his price there.
Member
Jun 4, 2018
318 posts
208 upvotes
It's plastic wand and no instant heating(looking at the power rating of only 300W I doubt it is)

I got the brindell swash 1400 price matched with HD for 462 before tax which seems to be a better deal. Although Costco has better warranty and you can always return.
Member
Nov 1, 2006
262 posts
100 upvotes
Lowes has some discounted Toto seats that you can price match at Home Depot. This particular model doesn’t have the deodorizer which is honestly a great feature to have. Each model of washlet adds on previous features and depending on where this is being used, I imagine different features will be more important for some than others.

Honestly, for the $120 difference between Costco’s A200 and the Lowes C200, I’d pay the extra $120 to gain the deodorizer (excellent), air dryer (I don’t really use this), premist (reduces toilet cleaning requirement by premisting the bowl before you add liquid / solid waste), and 2 user settings (if you want to save up to 2 profiles instead of choosing options each time).

If it’s out of stock at Lowes, I think faucetexpress.ca also has it for cheaper ($565) but Home Depot only matches instead of price beat.
Sr. Member
Oct 13, 2016
559 posts
685 upvotes
In a galaxy far far …
I prefer the used bidets on Amazon Warehouse Deals
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 4, 2007
1031 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
Also saw this last weekend at Costco Newmarket. I passed on it since it’s regular price at Costco and this model doesn’t have the air dryer feature.
Images
  • A84D8440-99E0-4F0D-9EC0-AE91254BD7D8.jpeg
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3080 posts
1879 upvotes
GTA
Do all these need a dedicated circuit ?
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2389 posts
1216 upvotes
Ontario
I know I don't have a time machine, but you just can't beat the $199.97 Brondell bidet that Costco cleared out 4 to 6 weeks ago, it is more than adequate for our need. I am tempted to bring it with me if and when I move because I will miss it. Smirking Face
Currently happy customer with Koodo and Virgin Mobile.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2904 posts
2132 upvotes
GTA
lilmikey wrote: Do all these need a dedicated circuit ?
No, just a GFCI outlet.
Member
User avatar
Apr 10, 2015
258 posts
427 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This price is beyond ridiculous! For some context... The exact same item was being sold in Kuala Lumpur for $120 CAD! I was going to buy it but the shop was closed the day I was to depart. Regret I didn't go the day before!
Jr. Member
User avatar
Aug 19, 2012
120 posts
245 upvotes
Halifax
"I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had" .....
“Ravel Puzzlewell: What can change the nature of a man?”
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1282 posts
795 upvotes
iverge wrote: This price is beyond ridiculous! For some context... The exact same item was being sold in Kuala Lumpur for $120 CAD! I was going to buy it but the shop was closed the day I was to depart. Regret I didn't go the day before!
r
So is everything these days, weights, nintendo's, bikes ..... PC parts are being sold out everywhere... supply and demand .... everything is inflated. Hand sanitizer used to be regularly at Dollarama, now stuff costs u and arm n leg.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 31, 2012
1752 posts
1590 upvotes
Guelph
Tiefling wrote: "I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had" .....
Noooooo! Beat me to it. Have a like, I guess!

Top