• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2020 11:41 am
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
48075 posts
5476 upvotes
Toronto
Rodstarrr wrote: For anyone looking, I ordered this headrest

Lorell Hi-Back Chair Mesh Headrest-Black-Nylon-1 Each https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00P85C6OU/ref ... 0EbRE1M30R

Fits perfectly. It looks like they bumped up the price though. I got it for $33 plus tax
You have to drill it in to the chair right?
Aug 11, 2006
387 posts
22 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: You have to drill it in to the chair right?
You just remove 2 of the rubber nubs on the back of the chair where the screws would go. The headrest comes with 2 screws and an allen key.
cpu - i7 2600k 4.7@1.37v, mobo - p8z68v-pro, gpu - XFX RX 580 GTS Black , ram - g.skill ripjaws x 16gb 1600, cooling - noctua nh-d14, case - corsair 600t white, hdd - 1TB WD black + 480gb Crucial SSD, psu - corsair TX650M
Apr 9, 2015
224 posts
124 upvotes
Ordered the grey one on May 21 which shipped the next day. After May 26, UPS Scheduled Delivery shows Information Unavailable and tracking stopped updating. Called UPS on June 2 and was told to file a claim. So I called Costco for a refund, in the meantime re-ordered the black one.
Today both the grey and the black showed up on my front porch, meanwhile only the tracking for the black one shows Delivered.
UPS tracking is really messed up.
Nov 26, 2011
30 posts
5 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I might return this chair. Not as comfortable as I expected
Jul 7, 2016
278 posts
534 upvotes
Akitakara wrote: For tilt adjustment (which left me stumped for a bit):
  1. Sit in chair
  2. Bend downwards, so you can see the bottom of the chair.
  3. Grab the large knob and rotate in the direction of your left hand. The first few turns are quite stiff.
From what I read here, a lot of people appear to be stuck on the tilt adjustment. Per the instructions, the knob you are referring to should be the "tilt tension" knob, so there's no doubt your instructions are consistent.

What's also worth mentioning is the lever. The instructions indicate that the user should pull lever horizontally to unlock the "back tilt adjustment" and push lever in to lock. This is the same lever you use to adjust the height but you push in and out instead of pulling the lever up and down.

I tried a combination of pushing/pulling the lever and turning the knob both ways and did not notice a significant change to the tilting (probably getting 10 degrees as others reported). Not sure if that mechanism is just stuck for my chair or if I assembled something too tight such that it messed up the tilt mechanism.

I also tried searching for videos and could only find the TP8000, which has a different lever system.

Regardless, thanked for the steps as I'm sure it'll be helpful for others.
Feb 4, 2011
36 posts
51 upvotes
Ottawa
Is the item sold out, the link is not working.
Sep 21, 2019
5 posts
1 upvote
Anyone else who has the chair find that the chair wobbles a wee bit? Guessing its either from the component attached to the wheel base? or the seat? Seems to do it with the chair up high or at it lowest point.

I've had it for 2 weeks now and I find if I lean to the right or left ore move forward and back I can feel it move a hair. I seem to notice it more when in my home office which is carpet, when its on laminate floor I don't notice it as much. not sure if its the cause of my discomfort, or I am tending to agree the mesh back doesn't provide as much support as one is use to, (tried to add the OBUS FoRME back support I had added to my old chair, but its to much for this chair) trying to get use to this, however working from home I should be able to stretch more :) I do love the seat cushion, which is holding me for now from bringing it back as that part is great!
Feb 14, 2002
246 posts
76 upvotes
c229chen wrote: Ordered the grey one on May 21 which shipped the next day. After May 26, UPS Scheduled Delivery shows Information Unavailable and tracking stopped updating. Called UPS on June 2 and was told to file a claim. So I called Costco for a refund, in the meantime re-ordered the black one.
Today both the grey and the black showed up on my front porch, meanwhile only the tracking for the black one shows Delivered.
UPS tracking is really messed up.
I ordered the chair June 21st and UPS showed that it was supposed to be delivered by the 23rd and then they reset it to having no date. Waited the "10 business days" to give them the chance to deliver it. So called UPS, same response, call Costco and they could only give me a refund as they have no more stock. So now I have nothing :-(
Apr 9, 2015
224 posts
124 upvotes
bofh wrote: I ordered the chair June 21st and UPS showed that it was supposed to be delivered by the 23rd and then they reset it to having no date. Waited the "10 business days" to give them the chance to deliver it. So called UPS, same response, call Costco and they could only give me a refund as they have no more stock. So now I have nothing :-(
I’m 80% certain my “missing” package got delivered because the 2nd package has the same Name and address on the shipping label. It’s highly likely your package is still with UPS. I suggest you order another one at Costco, my experience is this item comes back in stock pretty often, be sure to check Costco’s website a few times a week.

In the end I got 2 chairs for the price of 1, so don’t give up yet!
Feb 14, 2002
246 posts
76 upvotes
c229chen wrote: I’m 80% certain my “missing” package got delivered because the 2nd package has the same Name and address on the shipping label. It’s highly likely your package is still with UPS. I suggest you order another one at Costco, my experience is this item comes back in stock pretty often, be sure to check Costco’s website a few times a week.

In the end I got 2 chairs for the price of 1, so don’t give up yet!
Thanks for the encouragement.

The hilarious part of all of this is that I just got notification from UPS that it is out for delivery. So UPS tracking shows, label created, shipped (Concord), out for delivery (Lachine). So we'll see if it actually makes it to my home.
Apr 9, 2015
224 posts
124 upvotes
bofh wrote: Thanks for the encouragement.

The hilarious part of all of this is that I just got notification from UPS that it is out for delivery. So UPS tracking shows, label created, shipped (Concord), out for delivery (Lachine). So we'll see if it actually makes it to my home.
UPS is very behind on their shipments since March. The upside is now you get to keep both the refund and the chair!