Montréal, QC

[Costco] TP9000 - Tempurpedic Mid Back Task Chair $269.99

Back in stock!

No Black...
30x Blue
10x Green
35x Grey
23x Red

I just tried mine for the first time today, very comfortable!
Good luck!
23 replies
Nov 26, 2011
30 posts
5 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Back game is definitely on the weaker side. Tilting mechanism isn't very great either. On the plus side, my butt is comfortable.
Nov 13, 2016
75 posts
15 upvotes
Anyone know how this chair compares to the Ikea Markus chair (or possible the Ikea Jarvfjallet chair)?
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3716 posts
1044 upvotes
QC
HarryMuscle wrote: Anyone know how this chair compares to the Ikea Markus chair (or possible the Ikea Jarvfjallet chair)?
Markus armrest doesn't ajust. Big no seller for me
Nov 13, 2016
75 posts
15 upvotes
jfmartel wrote: Markus armrest doesn't ajust. Big no seller for me
My plan was actually to remove the armrest completely if I go with the Markus chair.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3716 posts
1044 upvotes
QC
HarryMuscle wrote: My plan was actually to remove the armrest completely if I go with the Markus chair.
I tried the Markus last week at IKEA, was very comfortable. Return policy is very good at IKEA
Nov 19, 2014
928 posts
1449 upvotes
GPS - error
Does the seat cushion repel farts fairly well ?
Sep 4, 2014
13 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto, ON
HarryMuscle wrote: Anyone know how this chair compares to the Ikea Markus chair (or possible the Ikea Jarvfjallet chair)?
I have the Jarvfjallet (4 months now) and it has been amazing. We have a bunch of these tempurpedic ones at the office and I hate them. Also, I am not sure about the warranty on this, but Ikea offers 10 years, so IMO, Ikea would be the way to go.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
1390 posts
33907 upvotes
Montreal
Whatevermang wrote: Back game is definitely on the weaker side. Tilting mechanism isn't very great either. On the plus side, my butt is comfortable.
Just got mine yesterday and agree on tilting mechanism. It’s only the back that tilts and not the entire chair if that matters to anyone. For me, it actually helps keep me sit up straight because of the crappy tilt. Overall very comfy chair.
Nov 26, 2011
30 posts
5 upvotes
VANCOUVER
brownie85 wrote: Just got mine yesterday and agree on tilting mechanism. It’s only the back that tilts and not the entire chair if that matters to anyone. For me, it actually helps keep me sit up straight because of the crappy tilt. Overall very comfy chair.
How much is the chair suppose to tilt? I feel like my back rest hardly moves and the little amount that it does, requires a ton of force to do so. Mine tilts perhaps a max of 10 degrees from 90 to 100 degrees, perhaps if even.