Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] TP9000 - Tempurpedic Mid Back Task Chair $269.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2020 10:51 pm
Apr 21, 2008
352 posts
123 upvotes
Whatevermang wrote: How much is the chair suppose to tilt? I feel like my back rest hardly moves and the little amount that it does, requires a ton of force to do so. Mine tilts perhaps a max of 10 degrees from 90 to 100 degrees, perhaps if even.
It doesn't tilt a whole lot, if I had to guess, maybe 10-15 deg? And its just the back rocking as mentioned and not the entire seat assembly.
Jan 23, 2011
41 posts
7 upvotes
Calgary
I ordered an Olive green one of these 10 days ago and it was delivered today. Just assembled it. My amateur opinion thinks it's more comfortable than the chair at work but I may change my tone after 40 hours in one of these. I would have preferred a black one but the green one is actually a lot darker and more neutral looking in person than the pictures show.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
2821 posts
769 upvotes
Ottawa
Whatevermang wrote: How much is the chair suppose to tilt? I feel like my back rest hardly moves and the little amount that it does, requires a ton of force to do so. Mine tilts perhaps a max of 10 degrees from 90 to 100 degrees, perhaps if even.
Gonad wrote: It doesn't tilt a whole lot, if I had to guess, maybe 10-15 deg? And its just the back rocking as mentioned and not the entire seat assembly.
I am able to tilt back by about 45°.

From the other thread, here's what I posted:
For tilt adjustment (which left me stumped for a bit):
Sit in chair
Bend downwards, so you can see the bottom of the chair.
Grab the large knob and rotate in the direction of your left hand. The first few turns are quite stiff.
Apr 21, 2008
352 posts
123 upvotes
Akitakara wrote: I am able to tilt back by about 45°.
I haven't found a need to tilt that far back and yes i already loosened the knob that allows the tilt.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
1390 posts
33907 upvotes
Montreal
Gonad wrote: It doesn't tilt a whole lot, if I had to guess, maybe 10-15 deg? And its just the back rocking as mentioned and not the entire seat assembly.
Akitakara wrote: I am able to tilt back by about 45°.

From the other thread, here's what I posted:
If the knob is tightened, I'd say it's about 15 degrees. If I loosen it, it's close to 45. Not a complaint from my end, I actually like it (coming from a chair where the entire chair and back tilted)
Jun 28, 2007
24 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Great chair. Super comfortable + extremely sturdy. I'm 6ft tall and 200lbs - the backrest comes up to my neck. Black is back in stock. Originally bought green but had a black one shipped. Will be returning the green when I feel like there isn't an insane return line.
Aug 29, 2016
65 posts
69 upvotes
North York, ON
I bought one. I did not like the back support i was getting. Will be returning mine and getting a dxracer when it goes on sale. I tried sitting on one in store and it was super comfortable. This one does not give me the lower back support that i needed