• May 21st, 2021 11:02 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
2118 posts
190 upvotes
Calgary

[Costco] Tresanti Modern White Adjustable Height Desk, $299 from $429

Costco has the Tresanti Modern White Adjustable Height Desk on sale until May 16th. (Searched and don't see the deal being posted in Hot Deals)
299 current price with free shipping included, from 429.
This is the new one with integrated wireless charger.
Seems like a decent deal.
Potential deal breakers include single motor and adjustable height range.

https://www.costco.ca/tresanti-119.4-cm ... 76922.html

Also the old models (grey and black) are on sale at the same price:
https://www.costco.ca/tresanti-grey-hei ... 54677.html
https://www.costco.ca/tresanti-black-he ... 08151.html
Images
  • imageService.jpg
51 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3917 posts
6304 upvotes
Kitchener
is this a standing desk?
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 64GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8 64gb
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12983 posts
23266 upvotes
I returned mine because of that bottom bar , when sitting , I have long legs and kept bumping it
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
15333 posts
6750 upvotes
Ottawa
stephroll wrote: I returned mine because of that bottom bar , when sitting , I have long legs and kept bumping it
That bar is absolutely a deal breaker. No proper desk should have that.
This is RedFlagDeals, not RedFlagCheapskates. Rich or poor, we all want our deals so we can buy even more stuff we may or may not need.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
5559 posts
2501 upvotes
Ancaster
warpdrive wrote: That bar is absolutely a deal breaker. No proper desk should have that.
I'm genuinely stunned this design made it past quality control. Did no one on their team bother sitting at the desk?
Aug 8, 2005
557 posts
180 upvotes
Toronto
I just bought two of these last month. Can’t remember the deal but it was something like “$150 off any purchase of $750 or more”

So I got $75 off each desk basically.

How do I get a price match? Because otherwise I’m ordering these and returning with the old receipt. Which is a huge hassle as they are heavy!
Oct 21, 2015
374 posts
469 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Im in the market but this looks like a very tiny desk. Doesnt seem like it has enough space for a laptop, a monitor, keyboard and mouse together. Definitely not enough for second monitor
Aug 8, 2005
557 posts
180 upvotes
Toronto
texasbruce wrote: Im in the market but this looks like a very tiny desk. Doesnt seem like it has enough space for a laptop, a monitor, keyboard and mouse together. Definitely not enough for second monitor
Have this desk and love it. I have a 27” iMac, laptop, keyboard and a mouse on it no problem. Second monitor would fit but I might use a monitor arm just to leave more space on the desk

It’s not huge but more than enough space for me with all of the above. I sometimes pull out out the second keyboard and mouse (for the Mac) and use both computers at once. Giant Mac, laptop, 2 keyboards, 2 mice. Fits just fine.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
1182 posts
553 upvotes
BHA1 wrote: I just bought two of these last month. Can’t remember the deal but it was something like “$150 off any purchase of $750 or more”

So I got $75 off each desk basically.

How do I get a price match? Because otherwise I’m ordering these and returning with the old receipt. Which is a huge hassle as they are heavy!
If it's within 30 days, you can request a price adjustment: https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/a ... /a_id/7893
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1352 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto
For those that have this, how is that bar at the bottom? I'm 6' tall and wondering if I'm going to be banging my legs on it all day or if it will just naturally become a foot rest. I know it's Costco and I can always buy it and try it and return if it doesn't work out, but rather not have to lug 95 lbs around.

If people don't like it, any other great alternatives? I'm in the market for a sit/stand desk just like this with the electronic height adjustment with the push of a button.
Oct 2, 2019
431 posts
309 upvotes
- bar at bottom is annoying
- single motor only
- buttons on top of table will be pressed accidentally
- there is a lock button but that will still get pressed accidentally as it is on the side.
- glass top is not good for mouse
- thick bezel and glass makes it incompatible to mount monitors
- doesn’t go low enough
- cannot add keyboard drawer
- a lot of rfder paid $360 for these. How are you planning to price adjust?
- for $300 budget, prime cable dual motor is better value
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
2265 posts
1086 upvotes
GTA
Anyone has a spare Costco auto renewal / email signup coupon code? Please pm. Appreciate !

Even if you used the coupon in the past, please give me.
Jun 29, 2019
90 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Is it possible to extend the warranty?
Manufacturer is 1 year
Sep 10, 2013
169 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
So many interesting design considerations, and yet they forgot about basic ergonomics with the minimum height and the crossbar...sigh.