Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] [For truck owners] TonnoPro Tonneau (bed) Covers (roll up, soft fold & hard fold)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2021 11:56 am
[OP]
May 25, 2020
84 posts
83 upvotes

[Costco] [For truck owners] TonnoPro Tonneau (bed) Covers (roll up, soft fold & hard fold)

For those truck owners that are looking for a bed / tonneau cover for the winter, Costco has a pretty substantial discount. You'll have to go through the configuration to determine if they have the specific one for your truck.

Reviews are mixed, but Costco's policy gives peace of mind. It also can't be worse than the cheapest covers on Amazon which cost more than this.

3 styles to choose from:

Roll up and Soft Tri-Fold - $80 discount ($279.99)
Hard Tri-Fold has - $130 discount ($529.99)

https://www.costco.ca/CatalogSearch?dep ... d=tonnopro
23 replies
Jan 3, 2008
320 posts
176 upvotes
Winnipeg
I had the soft trifold on my truck for about 6 years before I sold it. Held up 100% even though I parked on the driveway year round. Tried not folding it in winter as I was always worried that would crack the vinyl in a manitoba winter. I’d highly recommend it for that price.
Feb 9, 2016
28 posts
27 upvotes
Hmmm.....they don't seem to have one for the current-gen Silverado.
Aug 29, 2017
548 posts
1833 upvotes
Princess Auto still has some for $99.99.

https://www.princessauto.com/en/searchr ... ype=search
“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do."― John Ruskin
Mar 11, 2018
79 posts
136 upvotes
Lethbridge, AB
mikehaan wrote: Hmmm.....they don't seem to have one for the current-gen Silverado.
Double check the TonnoPro website. On Costco's site they didn't list the 2021 F-150 but on TonnoPro's site it's the same as the 2020.
Sep 23, 2013
533 posts
545 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
jeremiah164 wrote: Double check the TonnoPro website. On Costco's site they didn't list the 2021 F-150 but on TonnoPro's site it's the same as the 2020.
Ive read that the 2021F150 beds are compatible with 2015-2020 (13th gen) tonneau covers
Jan 15, 2017
213 posts
168 upvotes
a lot of reviews saying they don't fit right worries me since my truck won't arrive for a couple months
Mar 11, 2018
79 posts
136 upvotes
Lethbridge, AB
tomadams wrote: a lot of reviews saying they don't fit right worries me since my truck won't arrive for a couple months
It's Costco, they'll take it back no matter how long ago you bought it.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1212 posts
139 upvotes
TripleHelix wrote: Nothing for Tacomas, weird.
How did you get that? I went through the process and it kicked me back to the Costco page to add to cart. I put in a 2017 Tacoma with a 6ft bed.
May 8, 2016
285 posts
206 upvotes
Ontario
I previously had one on my Ram and just bought one a few weeks ago from Costco for my 2020 F150 6.5' box. Fits like a glove. Haven't had an issue with these TonneauPro tonneaus. When I returned my Ram lease after 2 years I sold the Tonneau for $250, still looked new.
Feb 1, 2018
22 posts
12 upvotes
I bought one of these and there was no way that it was fitting properly with all the adjusting that I did. Ended up spending the extra $$'s and going with a Bakbox so I could open and close the tailgate without having to open the tonneau cover.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2008
5798 posts
731 upvotes
Ottawa
Trigger wrote: How did you get that? I went through the process and it kicked me back to the Costco page to add to cart. I put in a 2017 Tacoma with a 6ft bed.
Tacoma wasn't available in the drop down for Toyota for me. I only checked the higher end one. Looking at the lower end cover, it is listed but when you click through it shows not in stock.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1212 posts
139 upvotes
TripleHelix wrote: Tacoma wasn't available in the drop down for Toyota for me. I only checked the higher end one. Looking at the lower end cover, it is listed but when you click through it shows not in stock.
Interesting - it worked for my for the Soft Tri-fold. Regardless, I think I'm going to just spend a bit more and get a different brand. The reviews have me worried.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10777 posts
5076 upvotes
hows a roll up with the Velcro in our Manitoba winters?
Or just in winter in general do they still work and hold up?
I park the truck outside as wont fit in garage.
Last edited by blazed16 on Jan 8th, 2021 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5135 posts
4010 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
WRIGHT828 wrote: I previously had one on my Ram and just bought one a few weeks ago from Costco for my 2020 F150 6.5' box. Fits like a glove. Haven't had an issue with these TonneauPro tonneaus. When I returned my Ram lease after 2 years I sold the Tonneau for $250, still looked new.
This. I had one for 5 years and used the same cover on two Rams. Excellent value. I'd still have one if I didn't trade my truck in for a Yukon XL.

The only issue that I ran into was that I lost a barrel nut for the clamps, they were $2 via tonneau pro's site, but shipping to Canada was like $25 USD. Luckily, I was able to ship it to my in-laws.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10777 posts
5076 upvotes
brendon wrote: I had the soft trifold on my truck for about 6 years before I sold it. Held up 100% even though I parked on the driveway year round. Tried not folding it in winter as I was always worried that would crack the vinyl in a manitoba winter. I’d highly recommend it for that price.
Never had issue with strong wind grabbing and ripping it off or flipping it up?
On our other truck we had a tri fold and the thing would pop open in strong wind all the time or once driving on highway it flew up and hit back window and cracked the plastic fram around the small window that opened.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Dec 7, 2006
369 posts
96 upvotes
Kanata
Bought one of the hard tri fold for 18 Sierra last year. Rear clamps were not in the best place and barely latched. Returned after a month no problems.
Nov 11, 2006
998 posts
466 upvotes
WRIGHT828 wrote: I previously had one on my Ram and just bought one a few weeks ago from Costco for my 2020 F150 6.5' box. Fits like a glove. Haven't had an issue with these TonneauPro tonneaus. When I returned my Ram lease after 2 years I sold the Tonneau for $250, still looked new.
Melkor wrote: This. I had one for 5 years and used the same cover on two Rams. Excellent value. I'd still have one if I didn't trade my truck in for a Yukon XL.

The only issue that I ran into was that I lost a barrel nut for the clamps, they were $2 via tonneau pro's site, but shipping to Canada was like $25 USD. Luckily, I was able to ship it to my in-laws.
Which tonneau cover did you use? I’m looking to get one myself. Thanks.