Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

True Innovations bonded leather task chair $74.99 instore

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2018 6:31 pm
Nov 23, 2016
347 posts
554 upvotes

[Costco] True Innovations bonded leather task chair $74.99 instore

Could not find any reviews but seen it in store the other day. It seems to be comparable to the Staples brand task chair: https://m.staples.ca/en/Staples-Bonded- ... &sk_test=a
25 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3848 posts
2272 upvotes
'Shwallywood
Costco's return policy is fantastic.... however... if it breaks and they do not carry it or one similar you are SOL.

Staples on the other hand has a surprisingly good warranty. You call in, give them model number, invoice etc and the part you need and they ship it out to you as opposed to taking it in for repair. Provided you bought a staples brand chair

Take from this what you will.
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
nellium wrote: Costco's return policy is fantastic.... however... if it breaks and they do not carry it or one similar you are SOL.

Staples on the other hand has a surprisingly good warranty. You call in, give them model number, invoice etc and the part you need and they ship it out to you as opposed to taking it in for repair. Provided you bought a staples brand chair

Your talking the difference between one company that takes it back broken as a full refund and an other that orders parts for repairs or replacement. Like you said take it as you will but more often then not I find chairs padding wears out before anything really brakes.

We have a few of these at work and they are comfortable until padding starts to go then your basically sitting on a board. Having a chair with an ass in it 18+ hours a day wears them out fast.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2732 posts
1031 upvotes
nellium wrote: Costco's return policy is fantastic.... however... if it breaks and they do not carry it or one similar you are SOL.

I wouldn't call a 100% money back return policy putting you SOL..maybe SOL for an exact replacement, but you at least have your money back and can buy if you choose whatever they currently have
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3848 posts
2272 upvotes
'Shwallywood
Eldorado wrote: I wouldn't call a 100% money back return policy putting you SOL..maybe SOL for an exact replacement, but you at least have your money back and can buy if you choose whatever they currently have
yes you have your money back, which is why I say it is fantastic. However, if costco does not carry it, does not have it on sale etc while having your money back is great, you either have to pay more next time around, or buy it elsewhere.

My post was just to be informative as to alternatives. My experience with Staples warranty has been good even on their cheap-o chairs. Thus why I say take my advice as you will. I have had to return items to costco to find they do not have an in kind replacement putting me at a loss.
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11337 posts
5531 upvotes
Vaughan
Just on time ordered this morning, we need one at home to replace the broken one. :)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
nellium wrote: yes you have your money back, which is why I say it is fantastic. However, if costco does not carry it, does not have it on sale etc while having your money back is great, you either have to pay more next time around, or buy it elsewhere.

My post was just to be informative as to alternatives. My experience with Staples warranty has been good even on their cheap-o chairs. Thus why I say take my advice as you will. I have had to return items to costco to find they do not have an in kind replacement putting me at a loss.
If it has already broken once, why would you want to get the same one again?
Maybe depending on what the items are, but if a chair is broken, I definitely do not want to get another one again. I'd take my money back and look for something else better.
Sep 7, 2015
2 posts
Burly, ON
But is this chair any good? just bought one from ikea a week ago and thinking of returning for this.
one life, live it twice
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2010
1921 posts
214 upvotes
I am thinking of buying this one. I don't mind spending more $$ if there is a better one
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11337 posts
5531 upvotes
Vaughan
yorkhvac wrote: is it available in store?
Free shipping, why buy in store? Return is great with Costco anyway.
Aug 24, 2016
209 posts
237 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
yorkhvac wrote: is it available in store?
Yes, 74.99 or 79.99. I saw them yesterday. I have bought 2 of the « high end » model in store, $189.99. The seat and the chairback are made of leather. The back of the chairback is bounded leather. Very confortable compared to the one on sale.
Images
  • F7B21C28-47CC-4588-A348-0FC4A53E5BFA.jpeg
Last edited by SergeDufort on Oct 7th, 2017 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11337 posts
5531 upvotes
Vaughan
TracyWater wrote: Showed $80 online.
It's $80, I ordered on Monday. OP must have made mistake.
Aug 24, 2016
209 posts
237 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
teoconca wrote: It's $80, I ordered on Monday. OP must have made mistake.
The regular price in store is 99.99. With the 25.00 rebate, 74.99. Five dollars less than the website(104.99 reg)
May 10, 2013
929 posts
315 upvotes
Then add the $10 off $50 or more purchase received via email would be sweet!
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
teoconca wrote: Free shipping, why buy in store? Return is great with Costco anyway.
Shipping is not free. Standard shipping via UPS is included in the online price.
hao3388 wrote: SOL ?
Can still be purchased.

"This product is back-ordered, and is expected to ship between 10/09/2017 and 10/20/2017."
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11337 posts
5531 upvotes
Vaughan
tk1000 wrote: Shipping is not free. Standard shipping via UPS is included in the online price.
That is free to me.
Sep 20, 2017
372 posts
184 upvotes
Markham
SergeDufort wrote: The regular price in store is 99.99. With the 25.00 rebate, 74.99. Five dollars less than the website(104.99 reg)
I'll go and have a look.