• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2020 11:11 am
[OP]
Oct 17, 2012
303 posts
286 upvotes
Quebec

[Costco] Turtle Wax Ice Seal And Shine(pack of 2) $29.99

There was a big buzz on RFD for this product at Walmart, Costco now has it on sale, 2 bottles for 30$, same as the Walmart deal but you get included shippint in the price
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 10th, 2020 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
24 replies
May 16, 2009
84 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
EAK47x wrote: There was a big buzz on RFD for this product at Walmart, Costco now has it on sale, 2 bottles for 30$, same as the Walmart deal but you get included shippint in the price
Not sure if this ships the 'new' formula (which incorporates UV protection), though it's good to note that Wal-mart has this for $14.97 regular.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1551 posts
4906 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Pretty sure the stuff everyone likes which was a good deal at Walmart was Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating.
Jul 3, 2019
287 posts
311 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Good price if you dont want to drive away searching for stock in walmart.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
1804 posts
1414 upvotes
zenin66 wrote: Not sure if this ships the 'new' formula (which incorporates UV protection), though it's good to note that Wal-mart has this for $14.97 regular.
50975 is the older one, I bought this at Walmart as well. 50984 is the newer one with UV protection, and I believe is available stateside only (as of July 2020).

Would have bought this instantly if it was the newer "Improved" formula but I think my current bottle will last a while...
Nov 22, 2019
33 posts
136 upvotes
Standard pricing but I love this product. Will be getting the updated formula once I'm out of the original. Great hydrophobic properties and leaves surface of paint very slick making maintenance washes much easier. FYI this product a little goes a long way, couple squirts per panel is all you need.
Last edited by Quadsa on Sep 10th, 2020 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
May 16, 2009
84 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
sports1 wrote: 50975 is the older one, I bought this at Walmart as well. 50984 is the newer one with UV protection, and I believe is available stateside only (as of July 2020).

Would have bought this instantly if it was the newer "Improved" formula but I think my current bottle will last a while...
True. I've been waiting for it to hit Canadian shelves, but haven't seen it yet so I'll have to continue enjoying Beadmaker. :D
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
4838 posts
2961 upvotes
Was just there two days ago...didn't see it....now I have to go back...I HATE costco shopping.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
2966 posts
159 upvotes
Waterloo
sports1 wrote: 50975 is the older one, I bought this at Walmart as well. 50984 is the newer one with UV protection, and I believe is available stateside only (as of July 2020).

You can buy it from Amazon (50984) but it's $20+
:arrow: :arrowl:
[OP]
Oct 17, 2012
303 posts
286 upvotes
Quebec
bhrm wrote: Was just there two days ago...didn't see it....now I have to go back...I HATE costco shopping.
Be aware, this is online, I don’t know if they have it in stores
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
14207 posts
5818 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How does this compare to meguiars hybrid ceramic spray in terms of ease of application and how long it lasts before having to apply again? Is this a truly spray on/rinse off kind of product like the meguiars? I’m finishing off my bottle of meguiars hybrid ceramic spray so it’s a good time to switch to this to try it out. But thinking about winter coming up and whether the turtle wax ICE would be more of a hassle to apply since it needs two separate applications? The meguiars hybrid spray just needs one spray on / rinse off application during a maintenance wash.
[OP]
Oct 17, 2012
303 posts
286 upvotes
Quebec
rvs007 wrote: How does this compare to meguiars hybrid ceramic spray in terms of ease of application and how long it lasts before having to apply again? Is this a truly spray on/rinse off kind of product like the meguiars? I’m finishing off my bottle of meguiars hybrid ceramic spray so it’s a good time to switch to this to try it out. But thinking about winter coming up and whether the turtle wax ICE would be more of a hassle to apply since it needs two separate applications? The meguiars hybrid spray just needs one spray on / rinse off application during a maintenance wash.
Car needs to be clean/dry for this product. You have to wipe it when applied
Aug 27, 2006
474 posts
1045 upvotes
GTA
I picked up the New version of the Seal N Shine at Walmart today for $14.97
You don't need to buy two of the old versions at Costco.
Dec 24, 2015
279 posts
165 upvotes
Guelph, ON
el'ation wrote: I picked up the New version of the Seal N Shine at Walmart today for $14.97
You don't need to buy two of the old versions at Costco.
Which location?
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1673 posts
311 upvotes
His does this stuff compare to the Ceramic Hybrid version?
Sep 23, 2012
199 posts
170 upvotes
White Rock BC
bobor wrote: His does this stuff compare to the Ceramic Hybrid version?
Check out Apex Detailing or Pan The Organizer detailing channels on utoob. They assessed this at the top of the list. Many others also, but the two have a large following and detail vehicles for a living.
Need a 2nd RFD storage unit
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2012
1142 posts
166 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Hellzhavoc wrote: Which location?
I picked up the new seal n shine at walmart as well. Dixie/Dundas (Mississauga), had 4 left.
Dec 25, 2007
572 posts
474 upvotes
Vancouver
dwil99 wrote: Check out Apex Detailing or Pan The Organizer detailing channels on utoob. They assessed this at the top of the list. Many others also, but the two have a large following and detail vehicles for a living.
The ceramic version is glossier than the old version of SnS. I haven't tried the new version yet though. The old SnS was a super good product but it had its own quirks.

Pan the Organizer is really just all ads now. I am not sure he details cars for a living at the moment. He supposedly doesn't do bad reviews but really isn't a great source for information IMO.

Apex is far more knowledgeable about detailing and is way more objective in his reviews. They might be more dry but the quality of information is a lot better. Not every single product ever offers INSANE shine/gloss/slickness.
Mar 17, 2014
690 posts
417 upvotes
Vancouver
i follow both channels and when Pan did the comparison between old SnS vs new, i didnt see much difference in terms of his stress test but Pan was kept saying new one is better...not sure at which point but maybe i just couldnt see it on Camera..... Apex and Pan does awesome job of reviewing stuff but you need to take the information to certain degree only, they dont lie but you need to see it yourself as everyones satisfaction point is different. i bought old SnS last year for about US $7/bottle and still has few bottles left and i was really satisfied with the performance of this product. hydrophobic properties and ahine is superb and they do last quite long unless you live places where it rains everyday..(cough...Vancouver winter...cough), overall very good product, good find op!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5196 posts
1817 upvotes
Vancouver
walmart burnaby in lougheed mall has like 4 bottles of the ceramic hybrid one. i picked up another one