• Dec 27th, 2020 11:44 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
3643 posts
2517 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] TygerClaw Black Sit-and-stand Adjustable Desk Riser [$159.99]

I believe this standing desk riser is around $300+ at other retailers so this seems like a good deal. Might hop on it but trying to figure out if my current Prime Cables mount will be able to clamp onto this easily.

13 replies
May 29, 2005
689 posts
199 upvotes
Nepean
track0 wrote: A very useful desk for the price. Managed to snag one at Costco for 125$, mid-December... Upvoted
Which Costco? I only saw the AirLift version which is smaller.
Apr 13, 2016
532 posts
349 upvotes
jamzbe wrote: Which Costco? I only saw the AirLift version which is smaller.
redkulat wrote: I believe this standing desk riser is around $300+ at other retailers so this seems like a good deal. Might hop on it but trying to figure out if my current Prime Cables mount will be able to clamp onto this easily.
has anyone been able to find the dimensions of the tygerclaw model? the ones on amazon seem to be a totally different model.

what are the dimensions of this riser?
Sep 10, 2013
164 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
redflag0 wrote: has anyone been able to find the dimensions of the tygerclaw model? the ones on amazon seem to be a totally different model.

what are the dimensions of this riser?
Model number on Costco seems to be
TYDS140339A, which is not found anywhere else on the internet...

Looking at TygerClaw website, some of the images seem similar to these, but can't pin it down exactly. In any case, seems like a steep discount, so...in for one.
Apr 13, 2016
532 posts
349 upvotes
knightmayor wrote: Model number on Costco seems to be
TYDS140339A, which is not found anywhere else on the internet...

Looking at TygerClaw website, some of the images seem similar to these, but can't pin it down exactly. In any case, seems like a steep discount, so...in for one.
Hey, its identical to this one - https://tygerclaw.com/desk-mounts.html/ ... ion-1.html

I would take this with a grain of salt but it seems like the tygerclaw desk is a little wider whereas the airlift desk is a little deeper

so its kind of a tossup depending on your desk dimensions

there are also a lot of risers on amazon/amazon warehouse around this size and pricing and kijiji of course.
May 29, 2017
16 posts
28 upvotes
Anyone have any experience mounting dual monitors on this? I have the single arm mounts from primecables attached to my desk currently, and i'd like to keep that set up intact.
Feb 21, 2005
991 posts
325 upvotes
lol, I thought this was some cyberpunk shit again....
Aug 2, 2020
73 posts
62 upvotes
redflag0 wrote: Hey, its identical to this one - https://tygerclaw.com/desk-mounts.html/ ... ion-1.html

I would take this with a grain of salt but it seems like the tygerclaw desk is a little wider whereas the airlift desk is a little deeper

so its kind of a tossup depending on your desk dimensions

there are also a lot of risers on amazon/amazon warehouse around this size and pricing and kijiji of course.
I have the airlift and it barely fits two 22 inch monitors with the original stands. The extra real estate on this model seems like a good choice for those with a dual screen setup.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2451 posts
336 upvotes
Burnaby
good to know.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
May 29, 2005
689 posts
199 upvotes
Nepean
Here's a picture of both from Costco. The Tygerclaw already has a hole in the middle for a mount.

I also tried to install a Prime Cables monitor clamp but it was too tall so it can't go down all the way.
IMG_0559.jpg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)