Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

UGG mini in chocolate $129.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2019 1:00 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1190 upvotes
Vancouver
In chocolate?
Smell like chocolate?
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10983 posts
2915 upvotes
Variability wrote: Uggs are fantastic shoes, and more men should wear them. Also, this price isn't really that great as the Outlet has them for significantly cheaper if you have access.
you can wear whatever you want. but snow shoes? are they even waterproof??
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
kingofwale wrote: you can wear whatever you want. but snow shoes? are they even waterproof??
Yeah, they're fine for winter. Definitely waterproof, just not as good as hunter for rain though.
Dec 1, 2018
514 posts
567 upvotes
Came into thread thinking this was chocolate mini uggs candy
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1859 posts
931 upvotes
Colk wrote: too bad only size 5, 6 & 10 left..........
Right now they have 5,9 & 10 left, like I said their stock varies during the day
Mar 21, 2005
434 posts
355 upvotes
GTA
Variability wrote: Yeah, they're fine for winter. Definitely waterproof, just not as good as hunter for rain though.
I think Ugg is designed for fashion and meant for walking in shopping mall. I cannot imaging if you have to ride public transit and have to jump over 6 inches of black icy slush wearing Ugg.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
coolnut wrote: I think Ugg is designed for fashion and meant for walking in shopping mall. I cannot imaging if you have to ride public transit and have to jump over 6 inches of black icy slush wearing Ugg.
Did it all the time without issues.
Oct 19, 2010
168 posts
95 upvotes
NikyK wrote: Right now they have 5,9 & 10 left, like I said their stock varies during the day
thanks for spending time to check the stock, but too bad it's sold out again when I saw your posting. Will keep checking.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
3416 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto
Went to Costco to pickup discounted cheese, wife puts a pair of these into my cart.

I rolled my eyes and said, really?!

She’s gone through 2 pairs of UGG already; the salt kills them.
Dec 11, 2010
183 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
Colk wrote: thanks for spending time to check the stock, but too bad it's sold out again when I saw your posting. Will keep checking.
I've been checking as well. Tried adding size 10 to cart, but got an error. Tried a different size and got the same error. "It looks like something went wrong"
Feb 5, 2013
480 posts
529 upvotes
Highly recommend a waterproof spray for these. My one and only pair died because I didn’t spray them down properly. You’ll usually get creases where your foot bends and that’s a common area of breakage for Uggs
I probably didn’t need it but bought it anyway
Oct 19, 2010
168 posts
95 upvotes
amangx wrote: I've been checking as well. Tried adding size 10 to cart, but got an error. Tried a different size and got the same error. "It looks like something went wrong"
Just tried to add size 10 to cart, it works for me.