[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10175 posts
72394 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] ULTRA HOT Tommy Hilfiger 3 in 1 Jacket LADIES - $79

tommy.png

Regular cost $200 USD. Sold out all the time. Many resellers buy these in bulk and sell it back to China.

DON'T WAIT! BUY NOW, THINK LATER!
These will sell out very soon.
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Aug 5th, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
93 replies
Dec 6, 2010
468 posts
177 upvotes
WTF is wrong with people.....Costco should allow 1-2 per member!
Apr 4, 2017
880 posts
675 upvotes
I've seen these resellers first hand, they're like animals.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
18982 posts
7083 upvotes
Toronto
gta_guy wrote: WTF is wrong with people.....Costco should allow 1-2 per member!
Costco is a "wholesaler" that's supposed to cater to businesses, why should they limit it?
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
1295 posts
775 upvotes
Saw a rack of these in Guelph today, didn’t think much about them.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
2148 posts
505 upvotes
Milton, Ontario
Passed by these on Friday, wasn't as thrilled with these as these people :D
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1646 posts
3536 upvotes
Mississauga
Liked the post cause of the video that op posted lol.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10175 posts
72394 upvotes
Ontario
deal_with_singh wrote: Costco is a "wholesaler" that's supposed to cater to businesses, why should they limit it?
Only to sell it in Canada. Some Costco managers are enforcing “no sale outside of Canada.”
They make the reseller sign a form but the reseller still sell it to China lol.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10175 posts
72394 upvotes
Ontario
It’s quite warm and has a logo like Canada goose on your shoulder.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
18982 posts
7083 upvotes
Toronto
Thatdealguy wrote: Only to sell it in Canada. Some Costco managers are enforcing “no sale outside of Canada.”
They make the reseller sign a form but the reseller still sell it to China lol.
Oh not debating that premise, just felt that comment I quoted felt entitled given that the poster wanted Costco to go against their own business platform lol.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
1810 posts
776 upvotes
Mississauga
I like in the video, the black guy negotiating with the asian guy to get another jacket, yet the merchandise is not even paid yet. And at the back, the asian girl flopped on top of the mountain of jackets.
Nov 3, 2011
332 posts
130 upvotes
I believe Costco knows exactly what happens. We don't need to teach Costco how to run a business. Lol.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
45822 posts
6323 upvotes
Richmond Hill
deal_with_singh wrote: Costco is a "wholesaler" that's supposed to cater to businesses, why should they limit it?
I've actually seen some stores put a limit of 5 on the Estee Lauder capsule creams.

My mom tried to buy a single pack at Costco one time, the reseller told her, I saw these first, I'm taking the whole pallet. If I was there with her, I would've just taken it and walked away, what is he going to do?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1848 posts
3962 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: I've actually seen some stores put a limit of 5 on the Estee Lauder capsule creams.

My mom tried to buy a single pack at Costco one time, the reseller told her, I saw these first, I'm taking the whole pallet. If I was there with her, I would've just taken it and walked away, what is he going to do?
And with a huge justice boner to boot.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
18982 posts
7083 upvotes
Toronto
Jon Lai wrote: I've actually seen some stores put a limit of 5 on the Estee Lauder capsule creams.

LOL Where are all these resellers I've never seen them in Vaughan/Brampton/Mississauga.

I would've been like gtfo and probably taken the entire batch just to piss the guy off lol
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1646 posts
3536 upvotes
Mississauga
deal_with_singh wrote: LOL Where are all these resellers I've never seen them in Vaughan/Brampton/Mississauga.

I would've been like gtfo and probably taken the entire batch just to piss the guy off lol
It happened to me last year at the Brampton location. Costco was clearing out the oral b brush heads five-pack for 19.97, so I called the Brampton location, and they had 258 packs left. I drove after work and tried to look for the packs. I ended up asking an employee to search the system and they still had maybe 240 packs showing. So now me and the employee are trying to find this skid of toothbrush heads. After 10 minutes of looking, we found that the entire skid was sold to a single person earlier in the day.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
15813 posts
4563 upvotes
Scarberia
No men's¿? They look pretty good imp as for the Asian chic hoarder.id smash Thumbs Up Sign
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3378 posts
1959 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Thatdealguy wrote: DON'T WAIT! BUY NOW, THINK LATER!
These will sell out very soon.
No one wanted the black ones to the right of the video?