Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

US Costco Coupon book

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2018 1:16 pm
13 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2010
1839 posts
423 upvotes
BC
wranglery wrote: The coupon book is live starting today. Will be visiting the Bellingham location during the coming Monday holiday.
You sure do like a 3 hour line up. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
“I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford. Then I want to move in with them.”
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2580 posts
2390 upvotes
Markham
Is it same for east cost US locations?
-------
Thank you
May 5, 2005
735 posts
42 upvotes
Halifax
Anybody know if the US Costcos have the Kirkland Signature Protein Bars in the stores? Heading the US next week and would like to pick some up. Don't see them on Costco.com anymore. I know they pulled them from Canadian stores but I thought the US was OK.

Also for this coupon book do you need to have the actual coupon or is it like here in Canada where you don't need them anymore. If you do need them do they hand them out in store? Never been to a US Costco before.

TIA
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
kunamvahees wrote: Is it same for east cost US locations?
Unlike the wackiness of Canadian retail, Costco (and pretty much every other chain) is nationwide with offers.
Last edited by FatWallet on Jun 28th, 2018 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In your pants!
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
djpositivek wrote: Also for this coupon book do you need to have the actual coupon or is it like here in Canada where you don't need them anymore. If you do need them do they hand them out in store? Never been to a US Costco before.

No coupon needed.
In your pants!
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1288 posts
1930 upvotes
Vancouver
insync44 wrote: You sure do like a 3 hour line up. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
With Nexus pass, it never takes more than half hour. And the gas so much cheaper at Costco.
Mar 17, 2014
914 posts
690 upvotes
Vancouver
just came back from US , .y god gas at costco is super cheap @ 3.15/gal (i think thats about 1.05 or something per liter?) correct me if im wrong
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2424 posts
2067 upvotes
Ontario
djpositivek wrote: Anybody know if the US Costcos have the Kirkland Signature Protein Bars in the stores? Heading the US next week and would like to pick some up. Don't see them on Costco.com anymore. I know they pulled them from Canadian stores but I thought the US was OK.

Also for this coupon book do you need to have the actual coupon or is it like here in Canada where you don't need them anymore. If you do need them do they hand them out in store? Never been to a US Costco before.

TIA
I bought them in Myrtle Beach in May in the new packaging not yet seen in Canada.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1288 posts
1930 upvotes
Vancouver
This morning while the Peace Arch was 1.5 hrs going south, the Nexus lanes were only 15 mins or less. Bellingham Costco gas was US$3.01/G = US$0.79/L while Blaine was US$3.43/G. Coming back north in the Peace Arch Nexus lanes was only 5 mins.
Feb 25, 2003
546 posts
328 upvotes
Vancouver
wranglery wrote: This morning while the Peace Arch was 1.5 hrs going south, the Nexus lanes were only 15 mins or less. Bellingham Costco gas was US$3.01/G = US$0.79/L while Blaine was US$3.43/G. Coming back north in the Peace Arch Nexus lanes was only 5 mins.
Thanks for the coupon book. Did you see any good clearance items at the Bellingham Costco. I'm guessing they are clearing spring stuff now.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1288 posts
1930 upvotes
Vancouver
Sorry, did not look for many clearance items. I did pick up 2 of the backpacks. Most of them are black. I got the last grey one. The other colours are not that great.
Jun 6, 2006
321 posts
217 upvotes
Acton
congo80 wrote: just came back from US , .y god gas at costco is super cheap @ 3.15/gal (i think thats about 1.05 or something per liter?) correct me if im wrong
$3.15USD/GAL is $1.125CAD/L
($3.15/3.78(litres per gallon) = .83/L x 1.35 exchange = 1.125)
Mar 17, 2014
914 posts
690 upvotes
Vancouver
thanks for the calculation. i'm too lazy to do the calculation lol :)