Hot Deals

[Costco US] US Only: Costco Bellingham, WA pit stop (photo thread)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2019 1:19 am
[OP]
Dec 18, 2017
270 posts
441 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

US Only: Costco Bellingham, WA pit stop (photo thread)

Retailer:
Costco US
I haven't done a post like this before, so go easy on me if I screw up.

Most sale prices are valid until 2019-03-03 with the exception of a few that extend to 2019-03-20 I believe.

I made a quick stop at the Costco in Bellingham on the way back from Sea-Tac to haul some groceries back. Now that I'm home, I realised I'm not so good at taking pictures, but then I also only had about 40 minutes to run through the entire warehouse, so who knows. lol

Some cheaper items, most not so cheap, and plenty of things they just don't sell up here, but if this saves you a grocery trip across the border, then be it!

I also discovered, that when in rains in Bellingham (which is almost always in winter, just like Raincouver) and you walk into Costco with a soaking wet shopping cart, the person checking your membership comes up and gives your cart handle a thorough wipe out of courtesy! How nice is that??? Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

Pics are up, but the compression on the server-side really made some of the price tags illegible. Does anyone know of a better way to load up pics here, for next time? TIA
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 22nd, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: updated title
54 replies
Feb 2, 2011
142 posts
27 upvotes
New Westminster
Fantastic work vcg ! I'm tempted to try some of different variety of packaged foods ready to serve / cook !
[OP]
Dec 18, 2017
270 posts
441 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
fsteiner wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 3:08 am
Fantastic work vcg ! I'm tempted to try some of different variety of packaged foods ready to serve / cook !

I picked up a few but have only just opened the box of Kodiak Cake waffles. They’re so good, I can’t believe they’re multigrain! Lol.

The frozen food stuff is a bit hit/miss for me when picking up from the US.

They used to stock Carne Asada which was no bueno in my books.

The Sroganoff will make the dinner table sometime this weekend tho. Fingers crossed!

Is the Poke they sell here really flown in fresh from HI the night before? I read that somewhere but find that a little hard to believe.