Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] USA (April 17 - May 12th) Bellingham (380 pics)

• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2019 4:11 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9717 posts
64261 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] USA (April 17 - May 12th) Bellingham (380 pics)

Gas price was around $0.90 USD /L

April 17 - May 12th

Have fun scrolling.
Last edited by Thatdealguy on May 1st, 2019 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit
15 replies
Oct 22, 2016
633 posts
537 upvotes
Comox Valley
You have put a lot of work into this, thank you.
Jul 21, 2009
281 posts
164 upvotes
Ottawa/Gatineau
My goodness, you are AMAZING. Thanks for posting. And wow does Costco USA have some great deals.
Mar 6, 2019
72 posts
41 upvotes
Center of the Univer…
Those alcohol prices are killer! I hate Ontario. Nice post OP.
Feb 13, 2004
827 posts
156 upvotes
Vancouver
Thank you so much for your time and effort into all of this.
Jun 30, 2015
53 posts
84 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
you forgot the gas price, lol. that is the main purpose for people in GVA
Apr 5, 2009
460 posts
973 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks for posting this! we live close to Bellingham so we’ll be taking advantage of this.

I guess I’m just confused too because some people get super worked up by the fact that US deals are posted on rfd but then some deals are okay but others are not? I posted a US deal a while back and got downvoted to hll because it was US only.... so do people want US only deals or not?
Aug 2, 2014
445 posts
430 upvotes
Vancity
I'm jealous of Costco Bellingham's selection. Would be some real good deals if the exchange rate wasn't such shite.
May 11, 2006
310 posts
220 upvotes
I'm surprised people from toronto arent downvoting this thread..
I posted in a different costco thread last year about a set of lights that were much cheaper in PA and got thrashed.. lol
Mar 8, 2018
146 posts
56 upvotes
Thanks OP

How much can we bring back to Canada on a same day trip ?

The Costco US has much more variety
Xtreme value-maximizing customer
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1218 posts
2528 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thank you TDG!!!
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1218 posts
2528 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
alexlovesdeals wrote: you forgot the gas price, lol. that is the main purpose for people in GVA
I don’t see a point in posting gas prices here.

Current Gas prices can be easily reviewed on Google Maps before you head down. Plus there’s Gas Buddy as well but the pricing on Goggle Maps will always be more reliable. Plus you want to use google maps to get the most efficient route, unless you live right across.

Hint: Costco Gas in Bellingham will always be cheaper than Costco gasoline in BC. The only time you’d really want to check before making the trip is if you’re only going there for gas and if you don’t have Nexus. The savings do diminish the farther away you live from the border, especially if you get stuck in non-Nexus traffic at the border crossing.
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2004
1520 posts
242 upvotes
ShAdOw401 wrote: How much can we bring back to Canada on a same day trip ?
By the letter of the law, the limit is $0. i.e. You have no personal exemption, and everything you bring back is subject to duty and taxes.

In practice, if you don't have alcohol or tobacco, and declare this including the total amount of ALL purchases to the border guard, they will waive you through up to around $250 per person at their discretion.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2004
1520 posts
242 upvotes
Special shoutout to OP who also includes the "nutrition facts" label for many of the food items.

It's one thing to take a photo of the item on the shelf; but then also taking a photo of the nutrition facts, matching up the photos with the product and then putting it as a inset requires extra work.

Kudos