[Costco] Vector Yellow Computer Gaming Chair $199.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2020 2:06 pm
[OP]
Dec 20, 2011
42 posts
131 upvotes

[Costco] Vector Yellow Computer Gaming Chair $199.99

Personally don't know anything about gaming chairs so can't speak to this but noticed it on costco.ca for $199.99. Currently retails for $375 at Walmart and $399 at Bestbuy.

Other pink rocker chair available for $99 versus close to $300 at other retailers:

https://www.costco.ca/x-rocker-rocker-g ... 60411.html
Last edited by TomRFD on May 8th, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
62 replies
Nov 4, 2010
213 posts
174 upvotes
Canada
Good eye, appreciate the share, only thing I wonder is if the Costco warranty applied here or not. Looked up the same chair model at Bestbuy and it says it has a 90 day parts warranty from the manufacturer
Oct 17, 2004
707 posts
379 upvotes
Toronto
phaldaz wrote: Good eye, appreciate the share, only thing I wonder is if the Costco warranty applied here or not. Looked up the same chair model at Bestbuy and it says it has a 90 day parts warranty from the manufacturer
Who cares? Its Costco, you can return if anything goes wrong...
I'm too poor to buy crap
Aug 16, 2010
376 posts
141 upvotes
Whitby/Markham
Thanks op. Wife won't be happy when this arrives!
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4422 posts
1324 upvotes
How does a typical gaming chair compare to a typical office chair for office work?
signature closed for renovation
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3300 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
The Vector seems to have better lumbar and head support
Mar 21, 2016
77 posts
75 upvotes
recordman wrote: How does a typical gaming chair compare to a typical office chair for office work?
I bought a gaming themed chair from jysk. Within a year the bonded leather started sheering and having sharp edges. And the hydraulic loses pressure on a near daily basis.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4422 posts
1324 upvotes
ElementalWarrior wrote: I bought a gaming themed chair from jysk. Within a year the bonded leather started sheering and having sharp edges. And the hydraulic loses pressure on a near daily basis.
That must be some serious game you were playing. My current office chair has been with me for like 20 yrs (from staples). Other than the leather at the front tearing, it's in good shape. The newer chairs don't last that long.
signature closed for renovation
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13764 posts
8801 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
This looks better than Herman chair.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2011
1627 posts
1494 upvotes
Toronto
recordman wrote: How does a typical gaming chair compare to a typical office chair for office work?
It has fancier colors.

Designed after a bucket seat out of a car (supposed to be anyway). Ideally you'd get side bolters that actually do something and bolsters to support your torso.
2013 Wins - $1320 - Woohoo!
Mar 21, 2016
77 posts
75 upvotes
recordman wrote: That must be some serious game you were playing. My current office chair has been with me for like 20 yrs (from staples). Other than the leather at the front tearing, it's in good shape. The newer chairs don't last that long.
I work from home, so I sit in it for a minimum of 7 hours a day, often cross legged. (I've worked from home far longer than covid)
Banned
Mar 25, 2020
5 posts
7 upvotes
Cheapo-Findo wrote: This looks better than Herman chair.
lmfao no

i had these "gaming chairs" and a herman miller and the herman miller is 10x better
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2007
2275 posts
324 upvotes
Edmonton
Will this help me win games in CoD Warzone?
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13764 posts
8801 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
It sure will! Makes your guns shoot like lasers!
refraxion wrote: Will this help me win games in CoD Warzone?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2014
1054 posts
321 upvotes
calgary
missing one of the best option... foot rest
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2427 posts
2544 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
refraxion wrote: Will this help me win games in CoD Warzone?
it will actually help, because it is so uncomfortable, that you will be forced to play leaned over and get those kills.
Dec 18, 2007
29 posts
9 upvotes
From the description doesn't seem to be PU leather. It is some sort of fabric on seat and back. "Patented Outlast cooling technology" Could someone confirm?
Oct 29, 2018
101 posts
85 upvotes
I've been eyeing for Secret Lab Titan. How does this compare to Secret Lab? This is much easier on the wallet