Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Vitamix E320 Explorian Blender $349.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2019 2:55 pm
Jul 19, 2010
886 posts
566 upvotes
Calgary
I have both a Vitamix, and a blendtec on the counter, I also use both regularly and love blenders.... . However if there was a fire, I would save the Vitamix. The tamper is the Bee's knees.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
3363 posts
1990 upvotes
We had the Vitamix e320 for several months (paid $349.97, but it ended up returned). We also have the Ninja from Costco (paid $79.97.)
We don't make drinkable smoothie, we just blend frozen fruits to make sorbet-style frozen dessert that should be eaten with a spoon.

Vitamix: one has to really work the tamper to get good results. But the result is really really smooth. The thing is deafeningly LOUD. The pitcher and the lid are not dishwasher-safe.

The Ninja: no tamper needed, but the result is not as smooth as with the Vitamix. But noise is much much more bearable than the Vitamix. The pitcher and the lid are dishwasher-safe.

Even without the difference in prices, we'd have kept the Ninja. Not dishwasher-safe is annoying, but the noise killed the deal.
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Usenet
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2018
1393 posts
1496 upvotes
I would be buying this if I did not nab my Blendtec Fit for $125.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)