Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Vivere 9 ft Double Hammock Bundle [124.99$ from 164.99$]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2018 9:50 am
[OP]
Jan 2, 2015
612 posts
622 upvotes
Montréal area

[Costco] Vivere 9 ft Double Hammock Bundle [124.99$ from 164.99$]

Hi,

I've been monitoring this hammock price and noticed that the price drop to 124.99 instead of 164.99 past few days.

Price also dropped a little on Amazon on selected colors.

Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 29th, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited retailer
15 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
1066 posts
732 upvotes
GTA
Thanks, I’ve been eyeing them up but can’t decide on the hanging tear drop styles or if I want to set a post and have one between my tree.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
2601 posts
1338 upvotes
ON
it was this price several weeks before. combined with $20 masterpass promotion and got it for $105+tax.
[OP]
Jan 2, 2015
612 posts
622 upvotes
Montréal area
MrBigNose wrote: it was this price several weeks before. combined with $20 masterpass promotion and got it for $105+tax.
Yeah I know :(
Sadley Masterpass promo is ended since 12 days and probably won't return until next year :(

-----

Do you guys know if the Sunbrella hammock goes on sale times to times? It's weatherproof and color resistant to UV..
Jan 31, 2010
370 posts
137 upvotes
St. John's
No time machine here, but I picked up one of these last year on Amazon prime day for $99+FS. With Prime day coming up again soon, you may see these back at that price point again.

Should also add that these are awesome, really easy to setup and take apart and put away. The wife has been very happy.
Jul 6, 2012
199 posts
80 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Will vouch, I love mine (and got my dad the same brand but with the much nicer base), they're comfy, these bases are really easy to set up, and overall just great.

Was also lucky and bought it with Masterpass a little while back for a bit over $100.
Nov 5, 2014
388 posts
428 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Also picked this up a while back for $99 + FS
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
26972 posts
11413 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Check the frame carefully for rust, where the paint has defects it will start. They will replace parts under the warranty that have rust but i would recommend disassembling it in fall.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4440 posts
1100 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe
I purchased 3 of these 2 years ago during prime day, they are amazing, i love them and use them every summer
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1715 posts
840 upvotes
Halton
for anyone interested, they have the "no frame" silk hammocks (ie tree to tree or post to post) in store for about $50 or if you're feeling adventurous, and willing to wait, aliexpress has $13 ones that are of ok quality too!!
(i've bought both at one point or another)

not sure if its really silk or that's just the name they use :)
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2009
1061 posts
339 upvotes
Kitchener
Could you please share the link from AliExpress? I need couple for camping and ok to wait. But there are so many...

Thanks!
CheapoFillipo wrote: for anyone interested, they have the "no frame" silk hammocks (ie tree to tree or post to post) in store for about $50 or if you're feeling adventurous, and willing to wait, aliexpress has $13 ones that are of ok quality too!!
(i've bought both at one point or another)

not sure if its really silk or that's just the name they use :)
Слава Україні!
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3807 posts
1934 upvotes
Vancouver
We have one and they're very comfy. We have it under a patio cover, but I do regret not bringing at least the hammock itself inside. The ropes become brittle and start snapping one-by-one. I'm currently swinging about 3" off of the ground. I've been thinking about restringing it (the hammock itself still seems OK), but I haven't found a site that would show me how to tie the loop knots at the end.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
17344 posts
4727 upvotes
i thought this was $99 last yr?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1715 posts
840 upvotes
Halton
Zhopa wrote: Could you please share the link from AliExpress? I need couple for camping and ok to wait. But there are so many...

Thanks!
this is the one i bought...oops, sorrry, pricing fluctuates at aliexpress might be $14 US now... took about a month to arrive
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2009
1061 posts
339 upvotes
Kitchener
CheapoFillipo wrote: this is the one i bought...oops, sorrry, pricing fluctuates at aliexpress might be $14 US now... took about a month to arrive
Слава Україні!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)