Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Vizio P65-F1 4K TV $999.97 (Regina, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2019 6:31 pm
Mar 16, 2007
300 posts
149 upvotes
Went to Drummondville after all and got the last boxed one :) :). There was only the display model when I left around 4:30-5pm

Awesome timing as our old 12 years old Samsung 42'' died yesterday!!
Apr 26, 2003
109 posts
30 upvotes
xxxbrandonxxx wrote: I'm debating pulling the trigger on a open box 65nu8000. Which tv would be better, sorry I know there's way more knowledge in here then what I know
My low end Samsung plasma broke so I picked up the 65nu8000 for 1400. Was super disappointed in the color and motion. Returned it and got the P65 for 1289 and am much happier. Picture quality is much better to my eyes. However the stand, remote, power on speed and menu speed are a lot better on the Samsung.

Anyone know if I can get a price adjustment on my P65 if there is no more stock? I bought it in Edmonton 3 weeks ago.
Fox2
Dec 23, 2007
976 posts
450 upvotes
Winnipeg
I picked up this tv 4 months ago for $1289, went into store to try and price match but no dice :(.

They said for food, clothes, and other stuff they could, but for electronics like tv's they won't since i was past the 90days. Although no harm in trying.. Others may get lucky
Dec 23, 2007
976 posts
450 upvotes
Winnipeg
blisterd_nuts wrote: Thanks op. Got the display model for $849. Hoping everything is fine with the tv as I was REALLY against the fence with something that’s been on everyday

Anyway, one left at the Winnipeg regent location as of 7:45pm June 11th
I just went to regent today and all they had is the display model left. Selling for $999.97. The employee mentioned the tv has been left on since September of last year.

Odd how you also got a display model? maybe your display model was brought in from a different store?
Oct 25, 2006
228 posts
267 upvotes
How are there any down votes for this!?
Apr 9, 2019
82 posts
193 upvotes
lak8 wrote: I picked up this tv 4 months ago for $1289, went into store to try and price match but no dice :(.

They said for food, clothes, and other stuff they could, but for electronics like tv's they won't since i was past the 90days. Although no harm in trying.. Others may get lucky
What did you show the Costco rep? The OPs picture that shows 999? The TV is no longer on Costco's website!
Dec 13, 2008
486 posts
228 upvotes
lak8 wrote: I just went to regent today and all they had is the display model left. Selling for $999.97. The employee mentioned the tv has been left on since September of last year.

Odd how you also got a display model? maybe your display model was brought in from a different store?
I purchased the display model at the Polo Park location and inquired about stock at other locations.
I'm just here for the deals....
Dec 24, 2009
22 posts
141 upvotes
Still some in stock in Okotoks (outside Calgary). They also had the TCL 6 series for $999.
Oct 25, 2006
228 posts
267 upvotes
Found 3 of these in stock in Medicine Hat, AB this afternoon for $999.97 each.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)