• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2019 2:49 pm
[OP]
Mar 27, 2015
33 posts
70 upvotes
T2Y 4B3

[Costco] Vizio P65-F1 65-in. in-store - Okotoks $1289.99

I realize there is already an online deal for this TV.
Today I saw this model available at Costco Okotoks a little bit cheaper than the online price.
Well hopefully they are available at other Costco locations too, so it is YMMV.
Images
  • IMG_20190127_160838.jpg
8 replies
Nov 3, 2008
63 posts
95 upvotes
Just bought this TV online. Does Costco's price protection extend to online price vs in-store price? In other words, if this TV is $1289.99 at my local Costco can I show them my online receipt and get reimbursed the difference?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1813 posts
989 upvotes
Hamilton
drjohnnyfever wrote: Just bought this TV online. Does Costco's price protection extend to online price vs in-store price? In other words, if this TV is $1289.99 at my local Costco can I show them my online receipt and get reimbursed the difference?
Price protect no, go into the warehouse and buy one and on your way out return it with the online receipt if the difference is worth it.
Jan 25, 2019
6 posts
CaptainCrash wrote: Price protect no, go into the warehouse and buy one and on your way out return it with the online receipt if the difference is worth it.
They won't look at the Serial numbers on the TVs?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1813 posts
989 upvotes
Hamilton
GamerJatt wrote: They won't look at the Serial numbers on the TVs?
I don't think the serials are on the Costco receipts.
Feb 14, 2006
305 posts
29 upvotes
They record the serial number or need to see it as part of the return process (in store and online).
In store purchase and return; they asked me to take the TV out of the box to see the #.
Online purchase and return; they asked for the # prior to authorizing the return (what they did with it, I am not sure).
Dec 23, 2007
790 posts
148 upvotes
Winnipeg
Just pick the p-65 up in store at Winnipeg location. St. James. Was also listed for $1289.99 on sale until Feb 03

I bought the vizio m-65 around boxing day time for $989, but was having some problems with the tv automatically turning it self on. (It would do this every so often when turning off the tv then come right back on)
I actually was going into the store for a replacement, but noticed the p-65 for this great price so couldn't refuse.

Got home and setup the tv. Did a dirty screen test and everything looks really good

Compared to the m-series its kinda hard to tell right now, but i would say its fair amount brighter and seems like darker blacks. overall i'm probably going to keep it unless a really good deal comes up on a 75"
One downside is the silver bezel.. The M series with the black looks better
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4456 posts
1022 upvotes
Wat
lak8 wrote:
I bought the vizio m-65 around boxing day time for $989, but was having some problems with the tv automatically turning it self on. (It would do this every so often when turning off the tv then come right back on)
I actually was going into the store for a replacement, but noticed the p-65 for this great price so couldn't refuse.
The m65 I had did the exact same thing, turning itself on. Got the p65 and returned it as well.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
2617 posts
326 upvotes
Mississauga
Wiseman wrote: The m65 I had did the exact same thing, turning itself on. Got the p65 and returned it as well.
I'm having bad flashbacks to my P65-F1. LOL. :D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)