Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Vizio P75-F1 - 75-in 4K TV $2597.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2019 1:24 am
Tags:
None
Dec 2, 2018
2 posts
how are you liking the vizio p75?? i bought the lg olec c8 and p75 (waiting for the delivery) been using the oled and its amazing but i am so curious to see how good quality looks on the 75"..price was about the same too
Dec 2, 2018
2 posts
i am in the exact same boat i got both on black friday but waiting for p75 to be delivered, picture quality on oled has been amazing but i think i am willing to lose a bit for the bigger screen but will have to wait and see.
May 5, 2009
52 posts
15 upvotes
Cumberland Beach, ON
Thinking of getting this after a disappointing few days with the Sony 75x850f and bad backlight bleed. Was hoping not to spend more but I think it will be worth it.
Sep 25, 2017
64 posts
45 upvotes
hello every body go see here page 10 for the p75 i return 3 set all same trouble vizio in 75 is no more panel lottery , is qu issue big time .
javacu a poster there return 2 set .

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/costco- ... 248771/10/

for people wanting to know what banding and uniformity should look like here the 900f vs the vizio p75

you can almost not seing it in content you have to search for it .

here my 900f uniformity and banding are minimal and ok ,

they are better than my js9000 samsung and like my oled b6 .

here when you can see banding goind true the screen

those image here are from my vizio p75f1 all 3 of the vizio i have try have the same problem

and was not ok on banding uniformity and on see true screen ... a first for me the see true screen led light

you can see the dimming zone behind the screen
I have light bleeding , hdmi blackout , banding , wifi , and see true
screen in all the 3 set I try

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)