Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Vizio Quantum 65 P659-G1 1299$

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2020 9:32 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 6, 2019
22 posts
52 upvotes

[Costco] Vizio Quantum 65 P659-G1 1299$

Almost Black Friday price . ( was 1243$ for BF)

Well rated for the price

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/vizio ... antum-2019
Less than 60 left at the time of posting


Stay strong everyone !!
Last edited by Rushend on Mar 27th, 2020 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
48 replies
Jr. Member
Nov 16, 2017
117 posts
135 upvotes
Idk if it's just me, or your link is broken.
Here is a working link for me: https://www.costco.ca/vizio-quantum-65- ... 94689.html

Very good price for a well received product imo. Also get the Costco 3+ yr warranty for 99.99 bucks, totally worth it.
Also, if anyone's looking for a cheaper alternative, the M series, but the first differences you'll find is between the brightness and local dimming zones 1100 vs 600 and 200 vs 90. Worth the price difference imo.
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 13, 2012
70 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
I bought this TV on BF and love it.
Member
Apr 29, 2013
344 posts
390 upvotes
Candiac
Awesome, I bought this TV on the 28th of last month at Costco. Going there to get my 200$ refund :)

Thanks OP
Newbie
Dec 29, 2017
98 posts
74 upvotes
Good deal for well rated tv ..if I wasn't interested in the px model I would go for it. This p model is comparable to USA pricing at CC. Unfortunately we get ripped for px which is 900 USA vs c$1800 at CC. Oh well wait for new oleds
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 20, 2016
1885 posts
1562 upvotes
Toronto
maritimes wrote: Good deal for well rated tv ..if I wasn't interested in the px model I would go for it. This p model is comparable to USA pricing at CC. Unfortunately we get ripped for px which is 900 USA vs c$1800 at CC. Oh well wait for new oleds
Yeah - I paid 1570 on BF (+ $100 costco card on a promotion back then); Ideally that should be the regular price, getting to 1300s on promotions.

To be fair, I think Costco US is being very aggressive on the PX pricing for some reason (too much in stock?).
B&H sells it 1199 right now (down from 1499 MSRP); Obviously I (and probably everyone here) would prefer they'd be on aggressive side here as well, but I think it's more the fact that the US have a great deal rather than "we get ripped" kinda situation, no?
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Sr. Member
Nov 7, 2013
786 posts
609 upvotes
Ottawa
Not to thread jack but a question of the Costco warranty.

I have the 2018 versions, and one of them is blooming significantly no matter the settings I use. I have the warranty and wondered if they'd replace it for this model. Anyone had experience using their extendedwarranty through Costco? TIA
Member
Aug 23, 2012
325 posts
105 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Good deal for the 2019 P65
I have a 2018 (P65-F1) and on the lookout for a 2nd 65"
Just compared the 2018 P65 withthe 2019 P65 quantum (P659-G1) and no difference as such.
Compared with the 2019 PX65-G1 there are quite a few. Reflections, Contrast, Brightness all better on the 2019 PX, but black uniformity is worse.
Although the PX65 is also on reduced pricing at Coscto - will hold off for a better pricing on the PX than the 1800 it is at now or OLED price drop.
B&H @ USD 1200 at current excahnge rates is ~CAD 1700 though
Fingers crossed that we get a "great deal" here too soon :)
Member
Dec 3, 2018
328 posts
309 upvotes
It is really a great Tv! Loved it!
but I am selling now as I’m moving in 1-2 months, do you think I will be able to sell for $1200-1300? Given the fact people/I paid around $1750+ with extended warranty a year ago.
Newbie
Dec 29, 2017
98 posts
74 upvotes
neonic wrote: Yeah - I paid 1570 on BF (+ $100 costco card on a promotion back then); Ideally that should be the regular price, getting to 1300s on promotions.

To be fair, I think Costco US is being very aggressive on the PX pricing for some reason (too much in stock?).
B&H sells it 1199 right now (down from 1499 MSRP); Obviously I (and probably everyone here) would prefer they'd be on aggressive side here as well, but I think it's more the fact that the US have a great deal rather than "we get ripped" kinda situation, no?
Good question...I can't read their minds as too why the price difference is so large on the px..
Anyway you got a good deal on the px and as you say 1300 for the px. would be a great deal.
And the p is a good tv..just not a really good tv like the px.
Sr. Member
Nov 26, 2003
773 posts
156 upvotes
Halifax
I just called the warehouse to check in store price and it's $1199.

Might have to pick this up! Thanks OP
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
2918 posts
3901 upvotes
BC
mrobillard wrote: Awesome, I bought this TV on the 28th of last month at Costco. Going there to get my 200$ refund :)

Thanks OP


Did you buy it online or in store? If it was online you can save yourself the trip and submit a request

https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/a ... adjustment
aidendanger wrote: Not to thread jack but a question of the Costco warranty.

I have the 2018 versions, and one of them is blooming significantly no matter the settings I use. I have the warranty and wondered if they'd replace it for this model. Anyone had experience using their extendedwarranty through Costco? TIA
They won't upgrade you to this tv. They'll send someone over to diagnose it and take pics to send to Costco. If they think it's a defect they'll either try to fix it or tell you take the tv back to Costco for a refund.
Sr. Member
Nov 7, 2013
786 posts
609 upvotes
Ottawa
peakingduck wrote: Did you buy it online or in store? If it was online you can save yourself the trip and submit a request

https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/a ... adjustment



They won't upgrade you to this tv. They'll send someone over to diagnose it and take pics to send to Costco. If they think it's a defect they'll either try to fix it or tell you take the tv back to Costco for a refund.
Ah thanks! I can use the refund to buy this one, if that's the case then. Thanks for the reply.

Top