Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Costco] Vizio Quantum X PX65-G1 65" ($1,569.99)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2020 2:42 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 12, 2009
932 posts
9729 upvotes

[Costco] Vizio Quantum X PX65-G1 65" ($1,569.99)

The new Vizio PX series just dropped in price at Costco for Black Friday.

Use code BONUS2019 for a $100 e-Gift Card with the purchase (should show up as .01 off).

Use this link for $20 off instead if you want immediate savings.

94 Available (checked in BC) as of this edit.

Sorry if a repost.
118 replies
Member
Jan 29, 2017
262 posts
130 upvotes
is the BONUS2019 code only applicable to this TV? looking to see if it would work with TCL 6 series 55"
Newbie
Jul 9, 2018
37 posts
11 upvotes
Couldn’t sleep, no better time to pull the trigger I suppose. Thanks Op!
Shame I couldn’t upgrade my membership online to get some more cashback, well another day maybe.
Newbie
Feb 7, 2010
10 posts
2 upvotes
Thanks Op! Picked one up, my brother has last year's model and it absolutely awesome.
Newbie
Dec 5, 2009
3 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Is this a good price? Costco doesn’t show how much the price drop is and it seems being sold at the same price in Amazon.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 20, 2016
1383 posts
936 upvotes
Toronto
Been waiting for this. I was hoping for a bit lower price (as it's currently 999 USD on .com) but pulled the trigger.
robbyls wrote: Is this a good price? Costco doesn’t show how much the price drop is and it seems being sold at the same price in Amazon.
Yeah, I've been monitoring this TV, normal price is like 2.2k+, been on "sale" last week for 1800ish. I think between LCD TVs is second only to Samsung Q80 series on rtings lists for 2019
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Newbie
User avatar
Mar 3, 2015
41 posts
2 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I was about to get the P659-G1 but then I saw that the PX 'Limited Time Offer' ended yesterday....the day before BF, so I thought I'd wait until this morning......glad I did, bought! Lot of angst which TV to get but Caleb's Digital Trends recent review on Best 4K TV's was the clincher. Just hope they have some in stock in the Lower Mainland warehouse in BC so I don't have to wait for it to come from ON.
Sr. Member
Sep 15, 2006
928 posts
329 upvotes
Ottawa
volvik wrote: I was about to get the P659-G1 but then I saw that the PX 'Limited Time Offer' ended yesterday....the day before BF, so I thought I'd wait until this morning......glad I did, bought! Lot of angst which TV to get but Caleb's Digital Trends recent review on Best 4K TV's was the clincher. Just hope they have some in stock in the Lower Mainland warehouse in BC so I don't have to wait for it to come from ON.
I was eyeing the 75" model and noticed the end date of yesterday's sale as well. I was hoping for a bit of a better sale on that model lol

How did they review the TV? rtings.com rates the TV very well
Newbie
User avatar
Mar 3, 2015
41 posts
2 upvotes
Victoria, BC


Unfortunately Costco out here doesn't have the Vizio line on the warehouse floor....saturated with Samsung but every review I've read (#eye strain/headache) says the PX is a very good TV for this money.
Newbie
User avatar
Mar 3, 2015
41 posts
2 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Original Poster:

"...94 Available (checked in BC) as of this edit...."

How did you find this info? If saying BC you're referring to the Province that's interesting as I haven't seen or heard of any Vizio's in stock regionally. I hope you're right.....faster shipping time. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Newbie
Nov 26, 2012
5 posts
2 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Was looking at this or the LG C9. Just bought c9 from Visions for $2350+tax but will cancel that order (backordered anyway). LG is not worth 1K more for what you get plus I wouldn't need a Chromecast ultra for this so even more savings.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1658 posts
186 upvotes
That's odd we can't apply the $20 off code and the bonus2019 code together?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 20, 2016
1383 posts
936 upvotes
Toronto
heat?? wrote: That's odd we can't apply the $20 off code and the bonus2019 code together?
I think it's one coupon per purchase. Tried this morning too.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Sr. Member
Sep 15, 2006
928 posts
329 upvotes
Ottawa
volvik wrote: Original Poster:

"...94 Available (checked in BC) as of this edit...."

How did you find this info? If saying BC you're referring to the Province that's interesting as I haven't seen or heard of any Vizio's in stock regionally. I hope you're right.....faster shipping time. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Try to add a large number into your cart, say 200. You'll get an error and it'll tell you how many units are left for purchase

Top