Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Costco] Vizio Quantum X PX65-G1 65" ($1,569.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2020 2:42 pm
Mar 3, 2015
41 posts
2 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Anyone get a working tracking number for their purchase? Mine has shipped but only lists a 6 digit number which just goes to 'Ontime Courier Software' saying information not available.....no indication of which courier has the delivery role.
Sep 15, 2006
928 posts
329 upvotes
Ottawa
If it no longer appears on Costco's website does that mean it's gone forever or just temporarily since they have no stock? Does anyone know if they sell out of an item that they will still get some in the future, assuming its not a clearance item.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1399 posts
953 upvotes
Toronto
engman13 wrote: If it no longer appears on Costco's website does that mean it's gone forever or just temporarily since they have no stock? Does anyone know if they sell out of an item that they will still get some in the future, assuming its not a clearance item.

hard to say, they may or may not have some saved for cyber monday?
As for the model, you should be able to see them till spring or so, when they start to roll next year's model.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Nov 27, 2003
895 posts
325 upvotes
Dang was this just yesterday? I sort of assumed it would run all weekend. Grimacing Face I don't see it on the website today. Didn't get a chance to pull the trigger.
Nov 27, 2003
895 posts
325 upvotes
deeznuts wrote: Dang was this just yesterday? I sort of assumed it would run all weekend. Grimacing Face I don't see it on the website today. Didn't get a chance to pull the trigger.

Update: and... I just asked the same question as someone else.
Jul 10, 2013
24 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
ericxw wrote: Was looking at this or the LG C9. Just bought c9 from Visions for $2350+tax but will cancel that order (backordered anyway). LG is not worth 1K more for what you get plus I wouldn't need a Chromecast ultra for this so even more savings.
VizioCast (newest update, on my M658) is still garbage. For streaming it is OK, but for actually Casting (from mobile device, or chrome desktop cast) I found it terrible I bought a firestick 4K to cover the smart apps. But I'm not so sure Netflix HD / UHD quality is as good as Amazon Prime Video quality through the firestick 4k. Wonder if Amazon is doing something there...

LG WebOS (on my 65 B8) is IMO fantastic, fast, and awesome quality for all apps - netflix, amazon video, youtube.
Jul 2, 2014
173 posts
38 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Not worth it folks. I. Returning my Vizio PQX65. I didn't even bother asking for price correction as I am so pleased with Sony x950g for almost the same price.
Mar 3, 2015
41 posts
2 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Any buyer from the west coast get any tracking information yet?
[OP]
Oct 12, 2009
932 posts
9729 upvotes
volvik wrote: Any buyer from the west coast get any tracking information yet?
Nope. I'm fact mine got cancelled due to a billing issue. Said the best they could do was honor the price for a week if it comes back in stock. Meanwhile I have a charge on my credit card and nothing to show for it.

Fun...
Mar 3, 2015
41 posts
2 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Hrmm...that doesn't seem right, weren't you one of the early buyers of this deal?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1399 posts
953 upvotes
Toronto
I got my warranty as 'shipped' but the tv itself still processing
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
[OP]
Oct 12, 2009
932 posts
9729 upvotes
volvik wrote: Hrmm...that doesn't seem right, weren't you one of the early buyers of this deal?
Yea. Order was at 12:10AM PST.

Was more then a little agitated with the CSR though I told him I knew it wasn't his fault. My primary billing was the correct one so not sure what the deal was. He did mention the TV is still listed as active so it should be restocked and that the TV's don't actually ship from Costco but Vizio.

Live throws curveballs sometimes.
Sep 15, 2006
928 posts
329 upvotes
Ottawa
vabandroid wrote: Not worth it folks. I. Returning my Vizio PQX65. I didn't even bother asking for price correction as I am so pleased with Sony x950g for almost the same price.
Meanwhile rtings.com has the PX slightly better than the X950. You've given no reasoning as to why it's not worth it.
Dec 28, 2007
8 posts
4 upvotes
Coquitlam
volvik wrote: Anyone get a working tracking number for their purchase? Mine has shipped but only lists a 6 digit number which just goes to 'Ontime Courier Software' saying information not available.....no indication of which courier has the delivery role.
Same.
[OnTime Courier Software Tracking Results
Details for tracking number XXXXXX are not available.]

I'v got email saying my order shipped.

Wish I was able to choose store pick-up.