• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2020 2:42 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 22, 2014
229 posts
341 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Gophermofur wrote: I ordered from Costco earlier this month and it was delivered by alero worldwide and the tracking info was on 'ontimesystem.com'.

Ordered from Costco on the Oct 21st, alero picked it up on the 28th, delivered on the 31st. They called on the 29th to schedule delivery which was basically from 8am - 4pm (I think. It could have been later)
I ordered the PX75-G1 on Nov 27th and have had the same courier experience. They just left a voicemail saying they want to deliver tomorrow (Dec 3rd).
Jun 28, 2008
60 posts
27 upvotes
Is anyone's order still stuck in purgatory. I ordered mine Friday afternoon and it still hasn't shipped yet.
Nov 30, 2019
2 posts
Same here. Brampton and It's Alero...Alero seems to have a bunch of negative reviews too. Please do post when you hear from them and get it scheduled for delivery!
Jun 7, 2007
794 posts
318 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Mine showed up with details around 12pm today. It says it's in transit from Brampton.
Mar 3, 2015
46 posts
2 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I purchased my TV on Friday morning....early and got a 'Shipped' email from Costco. The tracking number hadn't been activated yet and was a pretty benign message from OnTime Courier Software. Early this morning was the first sign of movement and it 'appears that the TV came from Delta BC and is now sitting with Transource Freight while they arrange delivery to me on the Island. I'm just lucky Vizio had stock in BC.

12/2/2019 7:28 AM Submitted Depot Submitted: Submitted (OO_NS)
12/2/2019 7:32 AM In Transit Received in Vancouver (TRANSOURCE) / Reçu à Vancouver (TRANSOURCE)
12/2/2019 11:00 AM In Transit arrived at delivery agent/TranSource Freightways Delta / Arrivée chez l’agent de livraison/TranSource Freightways Delta
12/2/2019 11:00 AM In Transit ###REMOTE Location### Delivery agent planning trip. Will schedule when trip is confirmed / ### Emplacement distant### Voyage de planification de l'agent de livraison. Est-ce que l'horaire sera déterminé lorsque le voyage sera confirmé?
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13627 posts
7339 upvotes
Southern Ontario
VertigoM wrote: Good feedback. Now I'm torn between the two again whereas before i was set on getting the Vizio.

What about the fact that the Vizio is brighter than the Sony?
The Sony is so bright it hurts my eyes at night, I rarely have our 950G at max brightness even in broad daylight room.
Dec 27, 2006
209 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you for this. Price adjustment came out to $500+tax. Bought the PX65 almost 90 days ago.
Mar 3, 2015
46 posts
2 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Well the poor reviews of Alero and their shipping partners are being borne out, the TV has been with Transource freight in Delta BC for over 2 days saying it was coming to Victoria. Yesterday morning, early, tracking said it was being delivered to Victoria Dec 3rd and then a couple of hours later another line saying it was being delivered to Victoria DA (delivery agent) ETA Dec 4th. Now this morning that last line has been removed and a repeat for the earlier line is there again saying delivering to Victoria.

It's <10 miles to the ferry terminal and then 15 more to Victoria....sheesh! Where is UPS/FedEx etc? I guess Costco is saving a lot of money using this outfit and again you get what you pay for.
Jun 7, 2007
794 posts
318 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Saw my TV "delivered" miraculously on my tracking page yesterday, and Now says again in transit. Just got a call from Alero to be delivered tomorrow, and of course any time of the day...
Jun 28, 2008
60 posts
27 upvotes
Mine still hasn't shipped out yet and is stuck on order received since Friday. Anyone still waiting for their shipping notice by this point?
Oct 21, 2007
27 posts
7 upvotes
Mine started in Delta BC, now in Toronto, for delivery in Vancouver?! wtf
Mar 3, 2015
46 posts
2 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Ok....next installment in the Days of Our Lives soap.....no change in what the tracking says but I did get a call from a delivery company in Nanaimo (midway up island) saying they had my TV and wanted to deliver it tomorrow. Now for those outside of BC, Nanaimo is about 85 miles away from me and much further than Delta BC LOL.

Oh well if the TV arrives in good shape I'll be happy to be done with this.
Jun 7, 2007
794 posts
318 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Got mine delivered this morning. Hope you all get yours in reasonable time.
Sep 17, 2008
151 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
25jai wrote: Got mine delivered this morning. Hope you all get yours in reasonable time.
Have you hooked it up and tested it out with different sources? Curious how you feel now that you have it up and running
May 8, 2016
99 posts
675 upvotes
Got mine hooked up yesterday, grey uniformity is affecting white texts on a grey background such as youtube app. I keep seeing patches of brownish when using any apps that have grey backgrounds like Youtube and Netflix. other than that it's amazing. watched Our Planet on Netflix and some 4K videos on Youtube (especially colorful birds) it's mesmerizing.
But the grey issue really bugs me
Sep 17, 2008
151 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Interesting. I thought this one was rated pretty well for grey uniformity.
Mar 3, 2015
46 posts
2 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Got mine this morning and hooked up as well. I have the Premium Netflix package for Ultra HD and am using Nvidia Shield to stream. I went for the Netflix Our Planet too but thought it would be better, when I hit the Info button on the Vizio remote it says 2160 Normal Dolby Audio at the top. I understand it should say HDR or HDR10 instead of Normal so I'm guessing I have missed a setting somewhere either in the Nvidia Shield or the TV.

Hrmmmm...
Jul 9, 2018
81 posts
63 upvotes
I got a call to schedule mine for 12/10. In GTA for others reference.