Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Vizio SB3651-E6 36-in. SmartCast 5.1 Sound Bar $209.99 ($199.99 in store)

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2020 11:04 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4428 posts
2826 upvotes
Edmonton
BlazinSun wrote: What is the setting on your tv? I was playing around with the setting and it feels like if i change the tv audio setting to PCM then the delay is almost non existent.
Should i turn off the surround on the tv as well since i have surround on on the soundbar?

Thanks.
I left the audio setting to auto. Not sure about surround, I'll have to check when I get back.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Jul 22, 2006
120 posts
6 upvotes
fatestkid wrote: I left the audio setting to auto. Not sure about surround, I'll have to check when I get back.
Ok I see. I noticed that if i use PCM on the tv then there's no lag. Not sure why that happens for bitstream or dolby
Sep 24, 2018
16 posts
14 upvotes
I have a slight problem. My unit turns on by itself during the night or when it has been off for quite some time.

I am using HDMI ARC, and the eco is turned off.

When eco is on this problem does not occur. However, eco turns off my soundbar while watching tv, so I turned it off.

Is the unit defective? Thanks.
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
10548 posts
968 upvotes
Vancouver
Nitrocide wrote: I have a slight problem. My unit turns on by itself during the night or when it has been off for quite some time.

I am using HDMI ARC, and the eco is turned off.

When eco is on this problem does not occur. However, eco turns off my soundbar while watching tv, so I turned it off.

Is the unit defective? Thanks.
Mine does this too. Super super annoying
Nov 5, 2009
778 posts
100 upvotes
For those who are interested,this sound bar is at $250.79 at my local Montreal Costco (Marche Centrale). Don't know about other locations.
May 19, 2020
2 posts
millrat999 wrote: I find this vizio too quiet.I have hooked this soundbar to the 65 hisense tv and cannot get the sound to go above 31 on the volume.I must be doing something wrong as i don't find it near loud enough.Any ideas?
Hi

I am facing the same issue.

Any idea how to resolve that. Eco mode is off.

Thanks