Hot Deals

[Costco] Wahl deluxe haircutting kit $39.99 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2020 10:19 pm
Jun 4, 2007
109 posts
20 upvotes
Anyone know Costco Burnaby has this? Thanks.
Jun 1, 2011
511 posts
93 upvotes
Ajax
ssjlancer wrote: If you dont need the compact trimmer then just get the Wahl at Walmart for $19, regular price.
Any link to this?

Thanks
Jun 1, 2011
511 posts
93 upvotes
Ajax
terrbear wrote: Just don’t let your wife do it
LOL, Just had my wife do it, and surprisingly it turned out better than I expected.
Apr 6, 2017
652 posts
1089 upvotes
In about two weeks time you will see some really crazy hair cuts.
Sep 4, 2013
135 posts
128 upvotes
Edmonton
Magoomba wrote: Has anyone tried the Conair Even Cut (self cutting for short hair)?
Conair For Men Even Cut
So I bought this and the Flowbee off Kijiji when the shutdown started. The even cut does not cut evenly. But it’s good for me to set it at #4 and just touch up once a week to skim some hair off as maintenance. Any deeper cut can be uneven. The flowbee with their attachment can actually give an ok cut. Not great but ok.

So I do a combination of using both.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1583 posts
1832 upvotes
GTA
Magoomba wrote: Has anyone tried the Conair Even Cut (self cutting for short hair)?
Conair For Men Even Cut
Avoid it. It was given to me for free and it doesn't do an even job and you can't get in spots like near your ears. Without another clipper or a lot of work with scissors you look like trailer trash.
c'mon get happy!
Mar 4, 2018
22 posts
320 upvotes
Too late. Just shaved my head a few days ago, starting from only cut off a little bit using a scissor. It looked really bad. Ended up shaving.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1287 posts
585 upvotes
Guelph
ssjlancer wrote: If you dont need the compact trimmer then just get the Wahl at Walmart for $19, regular price.
I just got a Remmington set after comparing with the Conair set, both $15 regular price!
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3224 posts
1575 upvotes
Don't let the $109 price from BB in the OP influence your decision to buy this model as it is a third-party seller likely trying to gouge because of the current situation.

I was thinking about buying these clippers last year, but then decided to go with the Wahl Elite Pro as it has extremely good reviews, is made in the USA and I was able to get it for about $50 from BB&B with their 20% coupon. Might be hard to come by now, but if you can find it, give it some consideration.
Last edited by SizzleChest on Apr 7th, 2020 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 12, 2008
200 posts
39 upvotes
Scarborough
I like the oster fastfeed. I have used it the past 5 years and I cut my hair every 2 weeks.
Aug 30, 2009
56 posts
30 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Conair For Men Even Cut
While I have no personal experience using the product, I do have an experience buying and returning it unopened. Was an impulse buy a few years back when it was on sale at Walmart and when I got home I've decided to look up youtube videos of people using it due to its unusual characteristics. Most of the reviews I found gave as low ratings as possible and highlighted the fact that usually human skulls are not perfectly round which leads to disasterous results from using this product. Not the sugar-free gummy bears disasterous, but then you recover from sugar-free gummy bears much quicker than you do from using this.

I mean, we're all stuck at home for a while, so if you live alone and not afraid of scaring the random mailman/delivery driver, go ahead, try it, but please do post the before and after photos if you do.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5628 posts
1358 upvotes
Comparing price to a third party seller on Best Buy...........