Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [Costco] Warm - Costco Gift of Membership: purchase any gift membership, get a $50 voucher for Costco.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2019 4:03 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19720 posts
9171 upvotes
Oakville

[Costco] Warm - Costco Gift of Membership: purchase any gift membership, get a $50 voucher for Costco.ca

Buy a gift membership, get a $50 Costco.ca voucher*, plus a $250 Costco Shop Card voucher** from Costco Travel. You can use a gift membership to renew an existing membership.

Luke-warm at best, though... Only posting for folks who may be able to take advantage of it. Definitely not as good as last year - the $50 Costco.ca voucher can only be used for purchases greater than $250 (there was no limit last year), and the $250 travel voucher is only good for purchases of $5000 or more. Here's all the fine print:

*Valid from October 28, 2019 to January 31, 2020 and may not be combined with any other offer. This offer can only be redeemed on merchandise purchases of $250 or more on Costco.ca (in one transaction, before taxes, applicable fees and shipping, unless applicable fees and/or standard shipping is included in the quoted price). Only one (1) $50 OFF can be used per member per transaction during the promotional period. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Voucher amount will not be reissued if merchandise is returned. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centres, on Costcobusinesscentre.ca, on Costcophotocentre.ca or on purchases of Costco Shop Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, gift cards, certificates and tickets, travel, tires, membership, or membership renewals. Only Canadian Costco members in good standing may take advantage of this offer. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers subject to change without notice.

**In order to qualify for the $250 Costco Shop Card offer, you must: (1) book a Costco Travel Vacation package with a minimum price of $5,000; (2) make the booking by January 31, 2020; and (3) complete travel by December 31, 2020. Limit one booking per promo code and one Costco Shop Card per booking. This promotion is not valid for any other products purchased on Costcotravel.ca or Costco.ca including cruises, car rentals or guided vacations. You will receive the Costco Shop Card 2–4 weeks after you return from your vacation. For full Costco Shop Card terms and conditions visit Costcotravel.ca. Costco Travel has a licence in Quebec (Quebec Licensee 703180), and a TICO licence (50021135). In Ontario, offices are located at 415 West Hunt Club Road, Ottawa, ON, K2E 1C5. ®: Registered trademark of Price Costco International, Inc. used under licence.
Share:
6 replies
Aug 11, 2006
174 posts
96 upvotes
I went to costco as I needed to buy tires. My membership expired a few years ago so they had me buy a renewal first, (line up was crazy slow) and then had to go search for a gift membership cardboard in the store, line up again and pay for the gift membership, then go line up at the refund booth (crazy slow again) and was issued a credit for the gift card. this was the procedure in order to get the 2 coupons for the $50 costco.ca savings and the $250 travel voucher code (which I will never use). Now I have to go to a computer and place the tire order and enter in the $50 code. After lining up at the tire centre for 45 minutes, I was told they cant accept the $50 savings card as it could only be used online. I wish someone would have told me this. I got to Costco yesterday at 1:30pm and when I finished, I looked at my phone and it said 3:58pm. Was the 3 hours worth the $50? You decide.
Apr 7, 2019
880 posts
997 upvotes
My membership is expiring in March 2020. Can I gift this membership to myself and use $50 costco voucher.
:)
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
2112 posts
504 upvotes
mr2711 wrote: My membership is expiring in March 2020. Can I gift this membership to myself and use $50 costco voucher.
Yes
Life is short make it long
Oct 24, 2009
884 posts
1243 upvotes
Vancouver
repost
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4023 posts
1070 upvotes
mr2711 wrote: My membership is expiring in March 2020. Can I gift this membership to myself and use $50 costco voucher.
Exactly what i did this year
bought the membership gift card at xmas 2018, used in 2019
Ebay - 275 - 0 - 0
Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0
Grailed - 93 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19720 posts
9171 upvotes
Oakville
taya1214 wrote: repost
Dammit, I specifically searched first. Lol. Reported for the mods to merge.