• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2021 12:56 am
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2303 posts
908 upvotes
Toronto
Is this deal better or same as the one a few months ago?
Aug 13, 2020
889 posts
3083 upvotes
coupdegras wrote: Hummm... buy 7 items and go return 6? Welp... time to try and report back with findings.
Please don’t
[OP]
Nov 21, 2014
156 posts
142 upvotes
matt4670 wrote: Is this deal better or same as the one a few months ago?
Feel like this deal comes and goes a few times a year.
May 4, 2011
89 posts
61 upvotes
Hamilton
coupdegras wrote: Hummm... buy 7 items and go return 6? Welp... time to try and report back with findings.
Is this comment reportable? So tired of this sort of thing here. I come here for deals, not to read about these sort of questionable practices. This sort of practice is a borderline scam/deceit and should not be encouraged on this site in my opinion.

Ok rant over. Thanks OP!
Mar 5, 2021
14 posts
9 upvotes
bholmes2000 wrote: Is this comment reportable? So tired of this sort of thing here. I come here for deals, not to read about these sort of questionable practices. This sort of practice is a borderline scam/deceit and should not be encouraged on this site in my opinion.

Ok rant over. Thanks OP!
Totally agree!!! This is what ends up ruining it for others and people wonder why promos end up disappearing
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1129 posts
786 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Consequence wrote: Do you not have access to a washing machine?
Are you really a redflagdeals shopper? $5 for wash and dry a load. Cost is more than socks itself. If u have so much money please wash my socks. I send them to you once you give me postage.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)