• Feb 1st, 2020 7:47 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 16, 2016
500 posts
413 upvotes
Edmonton, AB

[Costco] (Warm) Kirkland Mens T-Shirts 4 pack (Black/White) - $11.99

I didn't see this anywhere else so I figured I'd post it. I was at the Edmonton Costco and saw that they had the Kirkland T-Shirts (both Black and White) for $11.99. They were $5 off from the usual $16.99 price which is pretty great. They go on sale maybe once a year and are a great buy if you need some thick undershirts or some plain t shirts. It's a 4 pack.

They are on the thicker end and the XL (my size) is slightly larger than usual but they shrunk to proper sizing after one or washes for me. I primarily use the wash and then dry then till they are slightly damp and afterwards just air dry.

A bunch of other essentials like CK boxers and socks were on sale as well. The discounts were primarily in the men's area. I don't think the Kirkland boxers were on sale.

I didnt get a pic of the sale tag, but I've attached a pic of my receipt.

https://www.costco.ca/kirkland-signatur ... 64479.html

They are cheaper in store. The website has a clothing sale going on right now too btw.

@yohung noticed it's cheaper to order online if ordering in larger quantities. If your ordering 4 packs - $11 per pack (you save a dollar per pack), 6 packs it comes to $9 per pack (you save $3). I don't need these many so if someone in the Edmonton area wants to do a group to save a couple bucks, please lemme know.
Images
  • 15791967560332686434274131785532.jpg
Last edited by Bigboy16 on Jan 17th, 2020 10:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
61 replies
[OP]
Nov 16, 2016
500 posts
413 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Sorry I just added a title.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1516 posts
6757 upvotes
The quality on these is decent for the price, but the fit/cut of the shirt is quite "boxy" in my opinion. Good at the shoulders but does not taper in at all around the bottom.

Could be good as an undershirt as OP mentioned, though it's a thicker/warmer cotton, so would only recommend that in cooler cities and not in summer.

As always, you can return at any time if you're unhappy which is nice about Costco.
Jun 20, 2012
73 posts
112 upvotes
Aurora
thanks OP for the find cant really complain for $3 /tee

Just wonder is it 4 black or 4 white per pack
or 2 black and 2 white per pack?

TIA Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Last edited by Sakame on Jan 16th, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1039 posts
1186 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Honestly, the best standard white tees (can get them in colours also) I've found for price/quality/fit is Old Navy surprisingly.

Most of their stuff is garbage-tier, but their white v-neck and crew tees have been a staple for me for a long time.

Can usually get them around $6-8 when they're on sale. I realize that is each and these Kirkland ones are for 4-pack, but they've lasted a long time with no signs so far of bacon collar. I also appreciate the fitted cut to them as well, definitely not boxy. They are very light as well, so good for layering, if needed.
Sep 3, 2006
114 posts
21 upvotes
Are these V neck or crew
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1469 posts
1296 upvotes
Maple Ridge
Sakame wrote: Just wonder is it 4 black or 4 white per pack
or 2 black and 2 white per pack?
4 of one colour per pack
Penalty Box
Jan 27, 2014
4793 posts
1896 upvotes
ChippewaBarr wrote: Honestly, the best standard white tees (can get them in colours also) I've found for price/quality/fit is Old Navy surprisingly.

Most of their stuff is garbage-tier, but their white v-neck and crew tees have been a staple for me for a long time.

Can usually get them around $6-8 when they're on sale. I realize that is each and these Kirkland ones are for 4-pack, but they've lasted a long time with no signs so far of bacon collar. I also appreciate the fitted cut to them as well, definitely not boxy. They are very light as well, so good for layering, if needed.
Uniqlo supima cotton are good.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
25954 posts
11390 upvotes
ChippewaBarr wrote: Honestly, the best standard white tees (can get them in colours also) I've found for price/quality/fit is Old Navy surprisingly.
Oddly enough I went the other way.
Got tired of Old Navy and tried these on a whim. Now it's all I wear.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1039 posts
1186 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
ar2020 wrote: Uniqlo supima cotton are good.
No lies detected!
death_hawk wrote: Oddly enough I went the other way.
Got tired of Old Navy and tried these on a whim. Now it's all I wear.
Interesting! I feel these ones are too thick. The Old Navy ones you had, did they have the grey trim piece inside at the back of the neck through the shoulders? THOSE are the one's I'm taking about. I had a bunch of their old versions (without the piece) and yeah they weren't that good, but been impressed with the improved "build."
Apr 11, 2007
760 posts
443 upvotes
Oakville
Hi there
I notice if you planning to buy 4 packs of these
It’s xheaper to do it online
Images
  • 35D806D8-8C41-4987-91E1-9A21FE124786.png
Jun 20, 2012
73 posts
112 upvotes
Aurora
dishcollector wrote: We need a Warm Deals forum.
please show us where you can get a $3 tee shirt that is not final sale?

also if you really want, you can buy 6 packs online and save 30% making them $2.63 /tee (online price is higher)

Again thanks OP for contributing :D
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
25954 posts
11390 upvotes
ChippewaBarr wrote: Interesting! I feel these ones are too thick. The Old Navy ones you had, did they have the grey trim piece inside at the back of the neck through the shoulders? THOSE are the one's I'm taking about. I had a bunch of their old versions (without the piece) and yeah they weren't that good, but been impressed with the improved "build."
No argument on thickness.

And these were from a few years ago with the same colored neck thing.
My argument is that they were too thin....
Maybe things did change. I might check one out if I do another order at Old Navy in the future.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1039 posts
1186 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
death_hawk wrote: No argument on thickness.

And these were from a few years ago with the same colored neck thing.
My argument is that they were too thin....
Maybe things did change. I might check one out if I do another order at Old Navy in the future.
Ahhh gotcha, yeah if you felt they were too thin then you prob won't like them now either...I bought them for that reason lol. Kirkland were like mini sweaters to me, but to be fair I "run hot" so to speak.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)